AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:27 am

As Virgil fell, he released Dante from Cerberus and spun it on his wrist in the opposite direction of the whirlwind, canceling it out. He then created a massive spike of ice beneath him and sent that crashing down at Dante.
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
GDA_Inutaisho
Anime Fan
Anime Fan
GDA_Inutaisho

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 am

Dante created a giant fireball using the power of agni and ifrit firing it straight through the ice spike turning it into water as the fireball continues to fly towards virgil engulfing him in flame
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:31 am

Virgil used his devil bringer to deflect the fireball as he landed on the ground. "that is enough. I don't want to go any further and risk one of us hurt the other."
Back to top Go down
GDA_Inutaisho
Anime Fan
Anime Fan
GDA_Inutaisho

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:32 am

"heh fine with me" dante spit out a little more blood as he jumped down from rebellion and pulled it out of the rock sheathing his swords
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:38 am

Virgil picked up force edge and put it on his back. He picked up Yamato and Beowolf while pulling down his right sleeve.
Back to top Go down
GDA_Inutaisho
Anime Fan
Anime Fan
GDA_Inutaisho

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:39 am

"so what now brother?"
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:39 am

Laharl shakes his head as he begins walking closer to Virgil he puts his hands in his pockets and then says"i need your help in finding my inheritance,if i have any...and i need to know if my guess is right about you and me,being alike"
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:43 am

Virgil got to his feet and put Beowulf in his bag. "Fine, but you better have an idea of where to start."

Last edited by ZiggyBoy on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDA_Inutaisho
Anime Fan
Anime Fan
GDA_Inutaisho

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:45 am

Dante sat on the rock he had pierced with rebellion and watched Laharl and virgil's conversation
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:48 am

Laharl smiles and says"yeah especially since that guy gave me back my memories i have a good idea,but for some reason the exact location is blocked off i can only remember places around the exact place,well let's get going now"Laharl begins walking away taking off his glasses.he then begins heading for the old temple that they used as a base before,he enters and begins going through different books looking for a note
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:54 am

Virgil followed Laharl.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:05 am

Laharl went through an entire bookshelf but didn't find anything,he began getting angry.he started going deeper and deeper into the,but suddenly stopped and dropped his glasses,his face in shock and his eyes wide open,a large portrait was hung on the wall of a two teenage men,one had black and red hair and was licking blood of of his face and the other was wiping blood off of his blade,but looked a lot like Virgil.Laharl was finally able to speak saying"what the hell does this mean?"he begins holding his head and falls to his knees screaming in pain as random memories of the men in the portrait rush through his head

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:07 am

Virgil sat down and waited for Laharl to calm down as he looked at the picture.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:17 am

Laharl gets himself together and stood up slowly he then begins walking toward a very tall door,it wouldn't open when pushed but had a two small openings.Laharl then quickly cuts his own hand and then places his hand into the opening allowing his blood to enter it,he didn't understand why he was doing this but it was like instinct.he pulls his hand out and then the door opens,he continues and sees a large room filled with pictures of the same man but as he continued further the man in the picture began getting older and older until a h reached a portrait of the same two men again but they were both adults this time,they were smiling.the next picture was empty."is this like a timeline or something?where the hell do i go from here?!"Laharl begins getting angry and sends a fiery fist into the empty picture but instead of it burning his face appears on it and the wall next to it begins turning opening a new passage
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:18 am

Virgil got to his feet and followed behind Laharl silently.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:30 am

Laharl walks into the passage to find only a pedestal and a case on top of it,inside the case was a white orb with a red circle inside of it,Laharl was hesitant to touch but then grabbed it,nothing happened"what the hell does this thing do?why can't the idiot just tell me what i have to do,he was always so confusing,and never straight forward with anything"Laharl looks up and smiles saying"wow,it cleared up all m memories i guess the idiot planned all this but"Laharl is stopped mid sentence as the white orb vanishes leaving only the red orb,the second the red orb touches Laharl's hand a large flame erupts from the ground and engulfs Laharl

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:36 am

Virgil watched curiously.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:44 am

The flames vanish but create a dense screen of smoke around the entire area,as it clears a dark figure stood where Laharl once was,it had black skin and arms that looked as if they were cracking under the pressure of lava,long spikes were pointing out of his arms and back and flames were at his feet and around his body his eyes were shining white.He looked up at Virgil and smiled as the flames disappeared and Laharl returned to normal,he sat down on the ground breathing heavily and saying"that was pretty cool and by the way....my father was a real jackass compared to yours..."he stands and begins heading out saying"now to see about my mother"
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:47 am

Virgil thought for a moment on whether or not to argue with him. He decided not to and looked back at Laharl.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 am

Laharl went back to the main part of the temple and then begins looking around noticing the place had changed,it was as if it had become a whole new place,but something was telling him not to stay"we should go"Laharl begins heading out of the temple and back to where they were before

OOC:
forgot to put pic
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:56 am

Virgil continued following silently
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:06 am

Laharl sat down on the ground and looked up at Virgil saying"we can move on for now,i can handle my family affairs another day,but we may not always be able to take down the gods"He then looks at his hands thinking"how did he used to do that?"
Back to top Go down
GDA_Inutaisho
Anime Fan
Anime Fan
GDA_Inutaisho

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:08 am

dante walked up in front of laharl "so what did you find?"
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:12 am

Virgil looked at Laharl. "You are wondering about that transformation aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:15 am

Laharl looks up at Dante and says"i have my memories and my father's memories,and i...."he stands up and then begins to repeatedly open and close his right hand,he looks at Virgil and says"yeah....i am"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next