AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:41 am

Luna looked up at him and then at Shira. She had her animal spirit remove the shield and leave the Shira open. She then stood up and crossed over towards Virgil to stand behind him. She looked over at Shira, mouthing her apologies.
Back to top Go down
http://yuuki-ravna.deviantart.com/
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:43 am

Virgil held up the ball and made it explode into thousands of tiny blades and went flying towards Shira.
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:49 am

Shira looked up as the blades flew toward her... She closed her eyes as her marking glowed white.... a white shock wave emitted from her.. Making most of the blades turn to ash, but some flew down and scratched her arms... Shira held onto the tiny piece of the map tightly "Heh... You kill me... You won't know where I put the other 5 pieces of this piece of map."
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 am

"You obviously don't know basic logic. I only need enough pieces so i can tell what area it is in. All of them are not necessary." Virgil pulled out a handful of metal orbs and smirked.
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 am

Luna sighed and turned away, tears running down her cheeks. She never expected to turn against Shira...
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:03 am

Shira smiled "Luna... It's okay" She said softly as an orb of light appeared in her hand
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 am

Virgil jumped and landed a few feet from Shira. He drew his sword and slashed at her as fast as he could while the orbs turned to tiny needles and floated around Shira.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 am

Shira shot her orb of light at Virgil, her arms getting cut from the slashes as she turned into a white eagle, and she flew up high with the map piece in her talons.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:11 am

Virgil side stepped the ball and jumped above shira, slashing down at her.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:17 am

Shira dodged the slash by quickly flying to the side... She transformed into her fiery bird form, and she flew faster than before
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:21 am

Virgil used the air to keep him airborne as he ran beside Shira and made the needles fly at her.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:28 am

Shira sqwaked as some needles punchered her wing... Her eyes glowed white... as her body glowed white as well, and she disappeared in thin air.
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Luna stood staring into the sky, her gaze fixed on Virgil, seeing Shira disappear out of the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:34 am

Sentio appears outside of Alazar's palace and he looks around to make sure noone is near"i finally found this place...it took way too long..they probably aren't even here anymore"he begins moving into the palace thinking about any guards that could get in his way
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:37 am

vongolabeast10 wrote:
Sentio appears outside of Alazar's palace and he looks around to make sure noone is near"i finally found this place...it took way too long..they probably aren't even here anymore"he begins moving into the palace thinking about any guards that could get in his way

Alazar hid in the shadows as he grinned "Sentio... It's been awhile" He said, stepping out of the shadows
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 am

Virgil looked around and tried to sense Shira.
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:41 am

Aylana laid in Alazar's bed, looking about sleepily as she stirred. She pulled the sheets over her to conceal her naked form.
"Alazar?"
Once she realized he was gone she sat up and looked around. As she sat up, she wrapped the sheet around her like a dress adn walked out to the balcony.
"Alazar?"

----

Luna whispered softly.
"She's gone, Virgil. You'll have to start over finding her..."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 am

Sentio turns around and his eyes widen as he sees Alazar.he couldn't speak and wasn't really sure how to act,he resorted to his first plan and made a sword his height appear in his hands,he stands it up in front of him and smiles saying"it has hasn't it?"he then jumps back doing a backflip and throws his blade like a boomerang,and makes it explode once it gets close to Alazar
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:51 am

Alazar appeared behind Sentio, putting his blade to Sentio's throat "I'm a god... Do you think I'd be fooled by a simple attack as that?" Asked alazar as he pressed the blade closer to Sentio's neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shira appeared in a forest far away from her palace... She collapsed to the ground, turning into her normal form.. That teleportation tired her out quickly. She looked at her bloody arm that was full of needles.. She winced as she began to pull them out.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:53 am

Vrigil smirked. "I already found her." As he spoke, the metal needles began exploding.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:59 am

Sentio scoffs as he says"you still treat me like i'm pathetic"Sentio walks through Alazar's blade and then recreates his same blade but this time it takes form.it becomes a black blade with a white handle and a dark blue cloth hanging off the end"when you took away half of my powers you made me lose control of my eye,so i hid it under this patch"Sentio removes the patch and reveals his right eye.the pupil was pink,black, and silver.small bolts of lightning begin to surround Sentio,he begins to try and ignore the pain his head was going through by focusing on Alazar
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:02 am

Shira took out the last needle as it exploded in her hand... It burnt her hand badly as she winced and stood up, running away from the other needles as they exploded... She took shelter under a big tree as she eyed her now badly burnt hand
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:03 am

vongolabeast10 wrote:
Sentio scoffs as he says"you still treat me like i'm pathetic"Sentio walks through Alazar's blade and then recreates his same blade but this time it takes form.it becomes a black blade with a white handle and a dark blue cloth hanging off the end"when you took away half of my powers you made me lose control of my eye,so i hid it under this patch"Sentio removes the patch and reveals his right eye.the pupil was pink,black, and silver.small bolts of lightning begin to surround Sentio,he begins to try and ignore the pain his head was going through by focusing on Alazar

Alazar's black angel wings appeared as he flew up, and dodged the lightning easily. He folded his wings against his body, and opened them swiftly as sharp feathers that were on fire came at Sentio.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 am

Virgil laughed evilly as he knew what the exploding needles did to Shira. "And now she sees my true power." The metal needles reformed and floated around Shira again.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:08 am

Shira's body glowed white, creating a protective barrier around her... The needles had no effect when she was surrounded by the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 17 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next