AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

War of the Gods (RP) Empty
PostSubject: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 pm

role-play here =d
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Wow that was a great description about what this rp is about

Lol
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:12 pm

MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Wow that was a great description about what this rp is about

Lol

ty x3
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:57 am

*Shira's fairy flew daintly over the Kingdom of the god Usha... The fairy titled her head to the side and flew into the window where the God was at*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 am

-Usha was sitting infront of a blade sharpener, sharpening her scythe. She pumped the petel alittle faster and sparks started to fly. After a few seconds she stopped pumping and leaned back looking at the scythe observing it-

(( this is an old fastion blade sharpener where you pump a petel making a rough wheel spin and then you put your blade on it to sharpen it))
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:03 am

*The fairy giggled as she stood on the blade of the scythe* Excuse me *She said in a cute little tone* I'm a fairy Shira sent to keep a watchful eye on you *She giggled once more as she sat her tiny bottom carefully on the blade* You may name me whatever you like
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:12 am

-Usha looked up and stared at the fairy blankly. A small gust of wind lifted the fairy off the scythe and into the air floating.- "I don't understand why she sends out little fairys to do her work.." She said as she continued to sharpen the scythe "I'll name you....Brenna meaning raven maid...." she said as a small outfit floated infront of her. It was a Gothic lolita dress with a small hat "Would you mind wearing this?"
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:12 am

*Brenna sighed softly to herself as she flew around Usha's head* Ok *Brenna took the clothes, and hid behind a plant and changed out of her blue dress and hat*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:19 am

"You don't like the idea of wearing a dress? Or is something else bothering you?" She asked while she stopped the sharpener "Once your finished I'll give you a tour of my home..." She said as she stood up. A small scythe floated infront of her "Just incase..." She said as she dusted herself off "I'm guessing you already met the gaurds or am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 am

*Brenna looked at the scythe and shook* They are quite scary *She said in a cute and squeaky voice as she flew up and landed on Usha's head*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:41 am

"Alright then.." The scythe poofed away as she started to walk "I'll give you a tour around the inside of the house then outside" She walked around the enter mansion showing her all the rooms. She walked outside and then introduced her to the gaurds at the gate. She stepped infront of the large 3 headed cerbus and it knelt infront of her. She gently pet it "This is the leader Seth." She explained then rubbed her head against one of its heads "You be nice to Brenna shes our new member of the family" The cerbus nodded and licked her and Brenna
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 am

*Brenna let out a small giggle as she looked toward the sky* Master... *Se said lightly as a fiery bird came into view*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 am

"Master?" She said tilting her head up making her slip off her head but was caught by a gust of wind
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:58 am

*The fiery bird landed on a nearby branch, not frightened by the guards* Brenna... *Said the bird* Did you have my permission to stay here?

*Brenna looked around frantically and sat on Usha's shoulder* S-Sorry Shira! I-I -I was going to ask! I swear!

*Shira looked at the guard that growled at her, then she looked back at Brenna" What on earth are you wearing?

*Brenna looked at her lolita dress, and she squeaked* Uhm...
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:08 am

"She is welcome to say here...If its alright with you" She paused "Its nice to have alittle company" She said as she held out her hand behind her and a gust of wind pushed the cerberus down making it sit then held its mouth shut "Quiet" She snapped
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:11 am

*Ryo appeared, his hands ablaze with fire* Get out of here Goddess

*Shira gasped as she flapped her fiery wings* It's you!

*Brenna looked at Ryo and she blinked*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:23 am

She grumbled and leaned against the cerberus and watched "Play nice Ryo..." She said
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:37 am

*Shira squaked* Brenna may stay... but she must report back to me every week! *She said as she flew off into the sky, and disappeared into the forest*

*Brenna blinked* I-I guess I can stay

*Ryo's hand stopped blazing as he looked at Usha*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:56 am

She looked at Ryo "What the hell was that for? Theres a thing called being polite...." She growled and walked past him "I'll show you the gaurd of the castle and then I must train. If you want you can watch" She said to Brenna walking up to the Leader "This is Nyoka"
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:04 am

*Breanna blinked and looked at the big dragon before her*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:13 am

"Its alright hes nice. He sorta shy too" She said giggling alittle "But hes stronger then any other guard I've had" She smiled up at the dragon "Say hello to our new guest Nyoka" Nyoka slowly leaned forward and then bowed "I think he likes you" she teased
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:22 am

*Brenna looked at the big dragon as she flew around his head* What an odd couple we would make... *She said cutely as she sat on his giant head*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:27 am

Usha giggled as the dragons eyes changed to a bright yellow "Do you wanna stay with him or watch me train?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:15 am

*Brenna giggled and flew to Usha's side* I'll accompany you
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 am

"Alright" She said smiling as she walked around to the backyard. She gently sat her down onto a table. "First I must warm up my elements" she said as she sat down in a chair infront of her. A gust of wind lifted Brenna up alittle, she moved one finger and water lifted out from the pond near them and spread on the table she quickly blew and it froze. The wind gently set her on the ice "I want you to skate" She said smiling "Act like your dancing" she said leaning forward, she twirled her finger and water covered the bottom of her shoes, she blew again and the water froze forming ice skates. "There"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next