AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:59 am

Aylana looked down.
"oh." her voice carried a hint of sadness. She sat down on her couch, the Pheonix flying to her, resting its head on her arm. Aylana strugged to voice her question, almost afraid to hear the answer.
"And do you still wish she was alive?"

------

Luna struggled to answer from the pain.
"Yes, milady."
She stood up, keeping on hand on the burn, the other bringing water around her, flowing and sharpening. She turned towards Virgil, watching him walk away.
"wait you!"
She ran after him.
Back to top Go down
http://yuuki-ravna.deviantart.com/
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 am

Laharl chuckles as a large blast heads for both Shira and Luna,Laharl then vanishes appearing behind Shira aiming at her head with his claws,he stops midway and begins holding his head screaming,pillars of fire begins to randomly sprout out of the ground around Laharl as he steps away closing his eyes and holding his head"st-stop.....stop"Laharl then vanishes in a white explosion leaving a large crater behind
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:03 am

Doom wrote:
MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Doom wrote:
Brenna stretched and yawned as she flew down from a shelf in Usha's room "Yes, Milady?"
"Where you watching that whole thing or sleeping?" She asked as she walked over to her window and stepped outside. She walked out afew steps and then laid down in a comfy patch of grass. She looked up at the stars

Brenna flew around Usha a few times, and she daintly landed on her arm and sat on it "I was watching.... maybe alittle" She giggled

Usha looked at her with a confused look "What do you mean maybe? And whats the giggling for?" She questioned
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 am

Virgil swung his sword, sending an arc of air that destroyed the floor beneath Luna. "Sorry, I can't let anyone follow me."
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 am

angel of music wrote:
Aylana looked down.
"oh." her voice carried a hint of sadness. She sat down on her couch, the Pheonix flying to her, resting its head on her arm. Aylana strugged to voice her question, almost afraid to hear the answer.
"And do you still wish she was alive?"

------

Luna struggled to answer from the pain.
"Yes, milady."
She stood up, keeping on hand on the burn, the other bringing water around her, flowing and sharpening. She turned towards Virgil, watching him walk away.
"wait you!"
She ran after him.

A white beam came out of Shira's hand as it collided with Laharl's attack... They both exploded and Shira shielded Luna from the attack.... She winced abit in pain as she looked at the crater "I'm going after that boy... You take care of the other one" She said as Luna's neck glowed and the mark disappeared. Shira whistled as a Winged horse flew down from the clouds and landed before her... She smiled and hopped on... Her steed neighed loudly as it flew up, and followed Laharl's aura path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar looked at the ground sadly "Sometimes, but I'm glad I have someone like you around... You're always there for me... and I thank you" He took Aylana's hand and kissed it softly
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:07 am

MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Doom wrote:
MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Doom wrote:
Brenna stretched and yawned as she flew down from a shelf in Usha's room "Yes, Milady?"
"Where you watching that whole thing or sleeping?" She asked as she walked over to her window and stepped outside. She walked out afew steps and then laid down in a comfy patch of grass. She looked up at the stars

Brenna flew around Usha a few times, and she daintly landed on her arm and sat on it "I was watching.... maybe alittle" She giggled

Usha looked at her with a confused look "What do you mean maybe? And whats the giggling for?" She questioned

Brenna giggled again "Nothing, Nothing... and I listened to it.... All of it... I even heard... Ryo talking to himself"
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:08 am

Doom wrote:
MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Doom wrote:
MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Doom wrote:

Brenna giggled again "Nothing, Nothing... and I listened to it.... All of it... I even heard... Ryo talking to himself"

"Talking to himself?" She said quickly sitting up flinging her off her arm. The wind picked her up and she floated infront of her "What he say?" She asked in a curious tone
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:09 am

Aylana blushed hard and she looked down, smiling.
"Its.. its nothing. I live only to please you, my lord."
Her hand tingled from where his lips touched it.

----------

Luna lept into the air, leaping over the damaged ground, water around her feet pushing her along like a raging rapid.
"I'm not through with you." She hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:12 am

Laharl appeared in a cave that he vaguely remembered,and he sits inside as he slowly returned to normal,he slowly began to fall unconscious,exhausted from battle he just escaped from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vayne appears in front of the entrance of the cave and looks outward at the approaching Shira he sighs and opens his eyes,his face was intense which was a strange sight to see
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 am

Brenna blinked and talked in her squeaky voice "He kept yelling your name in his sleep"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar lifted his head... His and Aylana's faces were only inches apart... He smiled kindly "You don't have to call me lord... Alazar is just fine, but if you wish to call me that... It's fine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shira's steed landed at the entrance of the gave and she hopped off.. Still in her powerful form. Shira looked at Vayne... "What are you doing here?" She said softly, but an angry edge still on her voice
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:17 am

Virgil smirked as he put away his sword and disappeared in a gust of wind.
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:19 am

Usha blinked "I wonder why.....Do you think I should talk to him?" She asked tilting her head
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:21 am

Aylana gazed at him, her cheeks flushing a deep red.
"A-Alazar..."
She felt captured by him and his eyes.

-------

Luna dropped to the ground, sighing softly as Virgil disappeared in the wind. Damn...
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:25 am

Vayne looks into Shira's eyes and then says"i hate violence.....so i'm going to stop this before it goes too far"his face turns serious and he then puts his hands together releasing an energy wave that passes over Shira and causes her to exit Powerful form long enough for Vayne to transport Laharl away to safety.Vayne then leaves as her form returns"that took a bit out of me,i need to relax"
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:25 am

Virgil appeared at the base of a massive staircase leading up to his old home.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:29 am

vongolabeast10 wrote:
Vayne looks into Shira's eyes and then says"i hate violence.....so i'm going to stop this before it goes too far"his face turns serious and he then puts his hands together releasing an energy wave that passes over Shira and causes her to exit Powerful form long enough for Vayne to transport Laharl away to safety.Vayne then leaves as her form returns"that took a bit out of me,i need to relax"

Shira quickly turned in a white cat as she sat on the ground... "Then tell me... Who is that person?" She purred, flicking her tail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar smiled "Keep working hard Aylana... I'll have a surprise for you once your done" He said as he walked out of the room

Brenna blinked "Maybe you should"
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:32 am

Vayne's voice echoes inside of Shira's voice saying"who knows.....he was under your care at one time.....his mind is all screwed up,i just hate violence"his voice fades away
----------------------------------
Laharl wakes up in a bright room rubbing his eyes and asking himself"where am I?"
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:34 am

Doom wrote:
vongolabeast10 wrote:

Shira quickly turned in a white cat as she sat on the ground... "Then tell me... Who is that person?" She purred, flicking her tail

Alazar smiled "Keep working hard Aylana... I'll have a surprise for you once your done" He said as he walked out of the room

Brenna blinked "Maybe you should"

"Alright..." she said as she got up. The wind gently sat her down and as Usha walked to Ryo's room. She stepped infront of the door and hesitated, she leaned closer to the door listening. She didn't hear anything so she leaned closer. She didn't notice that the door was cracked open so when she pushed herself on the door she fell in. She laid on the ground and rubbed her forehead "Ow..." she whispered looking around for Ryo
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:35 am

Aylana nodded and swiftly stood up and bowed towards him as he left.
"Yes mil-i mean... Alazar.."
She sank back to the couch once he left, almost sitting on her Phoenix.

---

Luna pulled her knees up and drew on the ground.
"Come to me, my spirit."
The shining blue and while goat reappeared again and gazed at her.
"Can you find him?"
The goat scratched a message ou ton the ground.
"As long as the moon touches where ever he is, i can find him. It might take a bit."
Luna nodded and leaned back. WIth a full moon tonight, it would be hard for anyone to hide.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:40 am

Virgil walked up the stairs and down the street. As he looked around, he found his old house and stood in front of it, with a look of disgust on his face.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:40 am

Ryo was asleep on his bed... He moved to the side and groaned say "Usha.... don't.... no... leave her....."

Shira changed into her fiery bird form as she flew toward Luna... Her mind wandered to Vayne and Laharl... She sighed and landed on the ground next to Luna, folding her fiery wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar sat at his desk, looking at some red roses he picked for Aylana... He took one and sniffed it "She doesn't like me... I know it" He sighed
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 am

Usha looked up hearing him mumble in his sleep. She quietly got up and walked over to him, she stood over him and listened "I wonder what hes dreaming about?" She whispered to herself
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:44 am

OOC:me got to go for a lil while cya all later if you all are on
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:47 am

OOC: later vong
Back to top Go down
Roscoe
Ziggy's Worker Drone
Ziggy's Worker Drone
Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 am

may your travels be filled with win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 8 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next