AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:30 pm

*Alazar out down a scroll that he was studying, sensing something was wrong* Hm... *He said as his black angel wings appeared and he flew over his kingdom*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ryo layed in his bed, He had listened to Usha cry herself to sleep, and he felt horrible... He quietly crawled out of bed, and went into Usha's room... He looked at her sadly and he walked over to her bed* I'm sorry... *He said quietly, kissing Usha's forehead softly as he rubbed his over gently over her cheek*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Usha laid there quietly sleeping, her cheeks were stained with her tears. She slowly woke up when she felt his lips touch her head. She looked at him and tilted her head "Ryo what are you doing in here?" She whispered
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 pm

*Ryo looked at Usha with a sad expression* I'm sorry... *He said, tears filling his eyes, his hand still on her cheek*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Usha gently rested her hand on his then lifted it off her face, she wrapped her fingers around his hand and looked at him "Theres no need to be sorry..." she whispered
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:57 pm

*Ryo looked at her sadly, but lovingly* Usha.... the truth is... I... I Have alot of feelings for you *He said softly, a blush appearing on his face*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Usha blinked caught off guard, she tried to resond back to what he said but nothing came out of her mouth. She gripped his hand and then pulled him into a hug. She smiled a blush appeared across her face
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 pm

*Ryo blinked, but then he sat on Usha's bed, and pulled her into his lap as he hugged her back*
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:28 pm

*Ryo opened his eyes and then set Usha back down on her bed, He blushed a deep red a he turned toward the door* S-Sorry *He said as he walked out*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Usha watched him walk out and sat there for a few seconds. She then quickly got up and ran after him. She came up from behind him and grabbed his hand. She turned him around and looked at him "You don't have to be sorry"
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:15 am

*Ryo looked at Usha, and he smiled abit* Alright
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:36 am

Usha smiled back and gently let go of hand "Get some sleep okay...." She said as she slowly started to back up to go to her room
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:50 am

Vayne sat on a cloud looking down on Earth,he sighs and then begins to fade away.He returns in his kingdom which only a few have ever seen.he then stands at his gates and starts walking off,his eyes were closed,and he had a calming aura around him."this is going to be a nice day....i know it"he opens his eyes slowly and then vanishes once more but this time reappears near Shira's palace
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 am

Virgil approached a Inn on his way to the next temple. It had been days since he truly rested so he decided to get some sleep. As he opened the door, he found the place filled with preists from the temple he just destroyed. Obviously they were not at the temple as they were not injured. Virgil could only guess that they didn't know the fate of the temple and didn't think anything bad could have happened to it. Their ignorance put a small smile on Virgil's face as he walked over to the Innkeeper and asked for a room. "I need a room, just for the night."
"That will be 30 dollars." The Innkeeper replied in a dull tone that announced she was very tired. Virgil handed her the money as she handed him the key.
He made his way back to the room and layed on the bed. he then quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 am

*Shira sat in a tree... She transformed from the fiery bird to a cat as she daintily jumped down and transformed into a beautiful white wolf*
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:03 am

Vayne puts his arm at his side and opens his hand,red markings begin to appear and so do multiple streaks of a white lightning,he opens his eyes and vanishes,in the blink of an eye,leaving no trace of him being there.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:06 am

*Shira looked around as she ran into her castle... She transformed into her human form... Her silvery hair falling past her shoulders... She giggled to herself and talked softly to herself in a musical tone* I'm always an animal... Sometimes I forget that I'm a goddess.. *She giggled once more as she went up to her room*
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:14 am

As virgil slept, he dreamed of his childhood. mostly of the time he spent with his brother. When he awoke, he is dripping in a cold sweat and breathing heavily. The last image he saw before he woke up was himself, running a sword through his brother's heart.
Back to top Go down
GDA_Inutaisho
Anime Fan
Anime Fan
GDA_Inutaisho

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:23 am

Haseo gazed at the sky from withing the walls of Usha's catsle wondering what his old friends would be doing if they still lived. he fell asleep quickly despite the fact that he was laying on the ground
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 am

*Alazar sighed, and landed on the balcony in his room, His black wings disappearing in a puff of black feathers*
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 am

Virgil got up and walked out of the Inn in the middle of the night, not wanting to think about the dream.
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 am

Aylana sat in her chambers, fires lighted all around her. She stood up silently, moving towards a large beautiful red bird that shown a brilliant red. She held a hand out to it and it hopped onto her arm and rubbed the top of its head against her chin. She smiled silently and gently petted the Phoenix. She turned to look at the winder, her heart beginning to softly pound as a familiar figure landed on a balcony opposite her chambers. She gently returned the Phoenix to her perch and she wandered to the balcony to welcome her lord back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
http://yuuki-ravna.deviantart.com/
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:43 am

*Alazar sat at his desk, returning to his scrolls... He sensed that Aylana was coming, and He was instantly standing by the door when she entered the room* Hello, Aylana.... I haven't seen you in awhile *He said in his velvet tone*
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 am

Laharl sat down in a dark room slowly opening his eyes,he then realizes that he is chained to a chair.he panics and begins to attempt at breaking free,a very tall man approaches him and then lights a candle showing his face.the man began to smile revealing his extremely sharp teeth.Laharl closes his eyes and then he wakes up in a bed covered in sweat.he wipes his forehead and then disappears in a black flame,he reappears near a large temple but falls unconscious
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 am

Aylana blushed slightly at his tone and bowed towards him.
"Welcome back, my lord." her voice soft and gentle.
Back to top Go down
http://yuuki-ravna.deviantart.com/
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 am

Virgil approached the next temple, he felt an evil aura that made him very curious. He headed in the direction of the aura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next