AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:37 am

Virgil noticed a small temple on the horizon and smirked as his destination was now very close.
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 am

Usha sat there frozen for a few seconds. She then shook her head then jumped out the window and stood infront of Ryo "Leave now!!" She demanded
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 am

*Masako didn't say a word as he took out his sword, and charged at Usha*

*Ryo pushed Usha aside as the sword stabbed into his chest*

*Masako rammed Ryo into a big rock*

*He coughed up alot of blood*

*Masako looked at Usha and smirked* Heh... *he said in a devilish tone* You haven't changed abit... You'll still risk your life for someone who is worthless *He shot a lightning bolt at Usha as he drove the sword deeper into Ryo*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 am

Usha fell to the side and watched Ryo get stabbed. She closed her eyes then looked up at him. Her eyes widened and she clenched her hand into a fist as the lightning struck through her, she winced as she slowly stood up. Her scythe appeared in her hand, she charged at him
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:48 am

*Masako smirked* I wouldnt do that *He drove the sword into Ryo, and he started to painfully shock him*

*Ryo screamed in pain*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:50 am

Usha growled and dropped her scythe, she lowered her head "I'm sorry Ryo I don't know what to do..." She said weakly
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:55 am

*Ryo opened an eye weakly, looking at Usha, He moved forward, the blade cutting him.. He winced as Masako laughed*

Nice try... *He said as he shocked Ryo*

*Ryo screamed in pain again, but bared it as his palms burned with fire and a huge blast of flames pushed Masako into the wall of the castle... Ryo smiled and closed his eyes half way, as he fell to the ground*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 am

Usha picked up her scythe and ran over to him, they were then suddenly surrounded by darkness. She held her blade afew inches infront of him so if he sat up to quickly his head would fall off. She tied a cloth around her mouth and poisonous gasses filled the dark bubble
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am

*Masako covered his mouth as he sensed morning was near.. He chuckled as he disappeared with a puff of black smoke*

*The sun began to come over the horizon and The sword in Ryo's chest disappeared as well*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 am

Usha growled and the darkness faded so did the gas. She took off the cloth and ran over to Ryo. She knelt down next to him, she gently laid him down and had his head rested on her lap, she healed the wound "R-ryo?" She said looking at him, her eyes slowly started to fill with tears "R-Ryo?!"
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:12 am

*Ryo didn't more nor breathe when Usha started to cry*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:18 am

Usha's eyes widened and she cried harder. She tried to say his name but she kept studdering "I-I-I'm sorry" She whispered as she leaned forward resting her head on his chest "Please wake up Ryo....P-Please....." she begged as she cried into his chest
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:21 am

*Ryo opened his eyes abit, seeing Usha crying on his chest.. He winced abit, a blush appearing on his face* I-I can't breathe *He said weakly*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:23 am

Usha blinked and shook alittle "R-Ryo?" She whispered as she sat up quickly. She looked at him and smiled brightly, she hugged him gently "I was so scared" She said crying alittle
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:25 am

*Ryo blushed more, surprised at Usha... He sat up weakly, and wrapped his arms around Usha, as he comforted her* It's okay... *He said softly*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:29 am

Usha slowly stopped crying as he comforted her "I'm really sorry about earlier...When I snapped at you and choked you..." she whispered
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 am

*Ryo touched his neck and he smiled* It's alright
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 am

Usha let go of him and slowly and gently helped him up to his feet. "You should lay down and get some rest.."
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 am

*Ryo winced and looked at Usha... a surge of pain went through him as he winced, and lost his balance... He grabbed Usha's shoulders to get him balanced again and their faces were extremely close*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:41 am

Usha's eyes widened alittle and she turned red. He could feel her cold uneasy breath glide across his cheek
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:45 am

*Ryo looked at the ground, his hands still on Usha's shoulders* I'm sorry... sorry for being such a jerk... I only did it to protect you.... only if you knew, how much I cared.. *He said, giving Usha a sad look, as his hands dropped off from her shoulders, and he walked into the castle and into his room*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 am

Usha stood ther with her head low, she quickly turned around thinking he was still there "But I--" she stopped and noticed he was gone "Do know..." she whispered. Her head dropped as she walked back into her room. She shut the window and dragged the blanket over to her bed. She laid down and then put the covers over her
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:55 am

*Ryo layed in his bed, Now fast asleep*
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 am

Usha cried herself to sleep

Last edited by MidEvilCupcake on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:55 pm

A Virgil approached the temple, he noticed it was a temple set up to worship Alazar. Reading that name caused Virgil to remember his childhood. He remembered the last memory before he was separated from his brother and best friend. He couldn't recall his friend's face but he knew his brothers face since they were twins. His brother was killed the day he left but he couldn't remember how. All he remembered was being covered in his brother's blood as he died in Virgil's arms.
Virgil shook off the memory and proceeded inside. An old priest greeted him at the door. "Good afternoon young man. Did you come to pray today?"
"No, I came for information." Virgil replied coldly.
"Information. I am not sure you are in the right place for that."
Virgil took out the piece of the map and showed it too the priest who's eyes widened in fear. "Tell me where the rest of this is."
"I cant tell you that. It is forbidden to speak of the item that map will guide you too."
"Tell me or I will make you." Virgil gripped his sword's hilt backwards.
"I won't tell you anything, now please leave." As he reached for the door, there was a flash of silver and red as the priests arm was sliced off at the elbow. The priest fell to his knees, gripping his arm as he tired to stop the massive amount of blood pouring out of his arm. Virgil kicked him in the chest and he flew back. He crashed through the pews and into the podium. Virgil walked up to him and drove his sword into the priest's shoulder. As the priest screamed in pain, Virgil knelt down beside him.
"Now, I will say this again. Tell me where the rest of this is."
The priest coughed up blood and muttered. "It was torn into twenty pieces and each was given to a temple. There is a map carved on the back of the the podium." Virgil let go of his sword, keeping the priest nailed to the podium. He found the map and took out a peice of scrap paper from his bag. He copied down the map and walked back around to the priest. He drew his sword from the priest and swung it so hard that all the blood flew off. He sheathed the blade and looked at the priest.
"Now you die." Virgil swung his foot with full force and connected with the priest's head. The contact caused the priest's head to cave in and his body was sent through the stone wall of the temple and into the nearby river. Virgil searched the temple and found the piece of the map this temple held. He put it in his pocket with the other and headed towards the next piece. Once he was a few hundred feet from the temple, he drew his sword and turned around. He swung his amazing force, causing the wind to cut through the temple and collapse it. He left the rubble behind him and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next