AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:10 am

Virgil held up the piece of the map he had found. "I have been looking for the rest of this."
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:14 am

Laharl looks at the map and says"it looks familiar,but....i don't know"he sighs and then says"i need to find out something.......but i'm not getting any closer to knowing about my past....this isn't gonna work out well for me"he sighs and then falls back on the ground looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:16 am

Luna took off after Virgil, her animal compainion leading the way, shimmering in the full moon light. Luna's body acted like water as she flowed swiftly behind the creature. Suddenly the goat vanished, showign that she was close. Her body materialized back to flesh and she silently slipped into the buildign virgil was hiding in.
Back to top Go down
http://yuuki-ravna.deviantart.com/
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:20 am

Virgil swung his sword and sent an arc of air right past Luna's head, slicing through the wall and trees behind her. "Don't bother hiding."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:24 am

Laharl stands up quickly and begins to stand guard,making a blue flame appear on his hand"who's there?"his face turns serious and he then makes the flames get bigger
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 am

Luna ducked swiftly and looked up at him. She froze for second as she gazed upon his face. She averted her eyes and looked down.
"Who said i was hiding."
She glanced back up at him, trying to put a dangerous glint in her eyes, fighting the fact that any longing for revenge against him for the attack against Shira kept disappearing when she looked at him. Who is this man? she seethed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:30 am

Virgil sheathed his sword. "If that which sent you to come get me, then you are welcome to try to make me come with you, but you wont succeed."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:31 am

Laharl slams both hands against the ground sending a large wave of fire toward Luna,he then tells Virgil to back up as he rushes forward sprouting a white wing and creating a flaming sword"this is gonna hurt"
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 am

Shira turned into her fiery bird form as she flew after Luna... She landed next to her and changed into a white wolf... Shira bared her teeth at Laharl and Virgil
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:33 am

MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Usha smiled back and gently let go of hand "Get some sleep okay...." She said as she slowly started to back up to go to her room

Ryo watched Usha walk into her room... He was speechless
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:34 am

Luna shook her head.
"I was not sent to fetch you."
Luna sent a wall of water from her hands, extinguishing the fire and then sent a water whip to Laharl.
She looked with surprise at Shira.
"Milady!"
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 am

angel of music wrote:
Aylana looked up abruptly and stammered.
"oh-um.. of.. of course..."
She extinguished some of the fires to cool off the room which was hotter than most people were used to. She opened the door and bow slightly to him.
"Milord... what brings you to my chambers?"
She looked up at him, smiling at him.

----

Luna lept from the window and followed Shira. A shining white and blue creature which resembled a goat followed behind Luna. Luna looked up at Shira and spoke again.
"Shall i go after the traiter Virgil?"

Alazar smiled "I was looking for a love potion scroll... Do you have it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shira looked at Luna and started to growl loudly as she snared and took a few steps near Laharl and virgil
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 am

Virgil drew his sword and swung it rapidly. This sent a flurry of air arcs at Shira.
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 am

Aylana motioned towards the desk and stared with horror at her Phoenix who was starting to burn the scroll. No doubt the phoenix memorized it. She dashed to it.
"Oh.. my lord.. i'm so sorry... i apologize..."

----

Luna sent her water to block Shira from the fury of Vigil's sword. Her fury returned to her.
"How dare you attack the Goddess!!!"
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 am

Laharl's eyes shift over to Shira,then back at Luna becoming red and black,he then spits out a large blast of black flames at Luna,he then screams in pain as his right arm becomes black and claw-like.a Purple eye appears on his hand and it focuses on Luna causing a black marking to form around her neck causing her to feel extreme heat
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:44 am

Shira looked at Luna, telling her to get back... Shira transformed into her human form... She folded her hands as she began to glow.... Her silvery hair turned white as snow, and her ears turned into elf ears.... Unique black markings appeared along her back, and down her legs... She opened her eyes which were as red as hell themselves... She spoke angrily "Give me back my piece of the map... and Get away"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar smiled and walked into Aylana's room "It's quite alright... I could probably conjure up another one"
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:47 am

Virgil held up the map and made the wind shred it into a million peices. "Feel free to take it. It has no value to me now."
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:47 am

Luna bent over as she shuddered in pain. She laid a hand covered in water over her burning neck to sooth the pain. She bent down to the ground, tears running from her eyes.

-----

Aylana closed the door after him and smiled.
"If i might ask... why did you ahve such a potion?"
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

Doom wrote:
MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Usha smiled back and gently let go of hand "Get some sleep okay...." She said as she slowly started to back up to go to her room

Ryo watched Usha walk into her room... He was speechless

Usha walked into her room and then shut the door behind her. She leaned against the door and sighed quietly. She looked up and looked around "Brenna?" she asked wondering were she was
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:48 am

Brenna stretched and yawned as she flew down from a shelf in Usha's room "Yes, Milady?"
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 am

Laharl looks over at Shira and then holds his head as black horns grow out of his head and his eyes become entirely black and his hair grows long,he begins to speak in a ground shattering voice as black wings sprout from his back and pillars of black flames erupt from the ground"i will KILL YOU!!"he then lets out a roar as a third eye appears on his forehead,and then it begins to shine white,focusing on Shira
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 am

vongolabeast10 wrote:
Laharl looks over at Shira and then holds his head as black horns grow out of his head and his eyes become entirely black and his hair grows long,he begins to speak in a ground shattering voice as black wings sprout from his back and pillars of black flames erupt from the ground"i will KILL YOU!!"he then lets out a roar as a third eye appears on his forehead,and then it begins to shine white,focusing on Shira

Shira's marking began to glow white as a white ball of light began to form in her hand "Luna... protect yourself" She said, focusing her eyes only on Laharl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar put his hand behind his head "Well, honestly... There was this beautiful human girl I fell in love with... She was perfect.... but" He looked away "She passed away...."
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:54 am

Virgil turned around and walked away. "Lahral, don't die. I may need you in the future."
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:56 am

Doom wrote:
Brenna stretched and yawned as she flew down from a shelf in Usha's room "Yes, Milady?"
"Where you watching that whole thing or sleeping?" She asked as she walked over to her window and stepped outside. She walked out afew steps and then laid down in a comfy patch of grass. She looked up at the stars
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:58 am

MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Doom wrote:
"Where you watching that whole thing or sleeping?" She asked as she walked over to her window and stepped outside. She walked out afew steps and then laid down in a comfy patch of grass. She looked up at the stars

Brenna flew around Usha a few times, and she daintly landed on her arm and sat on it "I was watching.... maybe alittle" She giggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next