AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:10 am

Virgil smiled evilly as he heard the the palace collapse.
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:16 am

Shivers ran up and down Luna's spine and her knees felt weak as she gazed at him and his smile. gaawd... She felt that familiar tug to get closer to him, to kiss him... gaaaaaaaaaah... her mind screamed with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
http://yuuki-ravna.deviantart.com/
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Laharl walked ahead of Virgil and Luna,only one thing was on his mind,getting some answers.he wanted to know who he was,what he was and how did he end up where he was,his entire life is a blur,the few memories he has are of deaths and killing.He let's out a sigh as the next temple is in sight.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sentio sat in a poorly lighted room in a temple looking at the pieces of the map he had.he was missing a lot and needed help.he couldn't do it by himself,he hated the fact that he was too weak to even survive.he let's out a soft sigh and stands up continuing on to the next temple.but he didn't know it was where Shira was,and also a target for three others
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Shira giggled abit as she sensed the others coming. She clenched her fists and put her senses on full alert.
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Sophia stopped and looked over at Shira "Its him isn't it?" She said setting Felix down perparing herself
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Shira hesitated for a moment then nodded
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:29 am

Sentio reached the temple and then phases through the wall in order to get in.he begins searching around for a piece to the map,he begins to panic as he feels a dark presence approaching quickly.Sentio begins running up a few stairs and ends up busting into a room with Shira Sophia and Felix"w-what are you guys doing here?"he turns and then notices Felix,he sees that it was standing and jumps back yelling"what the hell is that?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laharl blasts into the temple and begins searching for Shira,his eyes were intense and his markings started to show.
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:54 am

Sophia jumped when he bursted in, she looked at him then down at Felix seeing he was pissed and his hands flaming, she picked him up "Felix calm down..." She said as she covered his hands making the fire go out "This is Felix.." she said looking up at him
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:43 am

Sentio turns to see Shira and his eyes widen and he becomes speechless and is unable to move,he tries to speak but all he can do is think"why can't i look at her without freezing up?"
-------------------------------------------------------
Laharl begins to draw a strange symbol all over the temple and then continues to search for his prey "she's definitely here,but who is that with her?"Laharl picks up the pace and then reaches a room that was attracting him the most he laughs as he kicks down the door to see Shira and two others he didn't know
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:58 am

Shira looked at Sentio "Hello... Who may you be?" She asked in a musical tone
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 am

Sentio looks to the ground his face disappointed as he thinks"damn,she still does that"he quickly looks up and points at Shira accidentally saying"i need you to help me find the pieces to the map,i need them in order to truly know if i can ever be useful in this world"he wasn't aware of how loud he was saying this and didn't notice Laharl behind him
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Laharl's face was serious and his eyes intense he began chanting a few words and fire began to engulf the room"i need you to answer a few questions,after that i don't care about what happens to you"he was only focused on Shira he didn't care for he others and barely acknowledged their being there
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:58 am

Virgil took out the piece he kept in his jacket and began heading in the direction of the arrow on the paper.
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:02 am

Shira looked at Laharl... only concentrated on him "What do you want?" She asked in an angry yet curious tone, but it was still musical
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:06 am

Laharl looks at the ground closing his eyes,his voice began getting lower as he asked"who the hell am i.....what am i,where did i come from?you have to know......."a tear slides down his face as he finishes speaking and the flames begin to slowly stop
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:16 am

Shira looked down, and began to speak "Laharl..... You killed your family..... an evil man gave you the powers you have now.... You went out of control... and when I arrived... Everyone was dead.... but you were alive... I managed to stop you... and You were unconcious for a few months.... and when you awoke... You didn't remember anything... Your memory was gone.... You didn't even remember your own family... So I decided to make you my demi-god and help you out..." She said as she looked at Laharl
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:41 am

Laharl chuckles as he says"you wanted to help me.....you expect me to believe some thing like that"he looks up his eyes dark and ferocious,he begins to breath fire each time he exhaled and then sends a large breath toward Shira.in the blink of an eye and the sound of a chime all the fire is gone and a with big white hair is standing in front of Shira a smug look on his face.The man then says"you are pretty much helpless without me aren't you?"he begins laughing loudly while folding his arms being as cocky as ever
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 am

Shira blinked and looked at the man before her..... Her eyes widened as she realized who it was
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 am

Laharl lets out a ground shaking roar and then charges at the man.he suddenly is stopped in mid-air and the man says"this is my newest attack"a green baseball bat appears in his hand and he then says"GTFO ATTACK!!!"he then sends the baseball into Laharl sending him shooting out of the room.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ahekato crosses his arms laughing and then arrogantly says"Ahekato Nightstar once again saves the day using hi awesome unrivaled skills"he begins laughing again as he begins to marvel at his own ego.he turns around to see Felix and yells"what the hell is that?!!??"he jumps back covering his face
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:11 am

"Ahekato!!!!!!!!!!" Shira yelled, her tone now playful as she jumped up and tackled her brother
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:16 am

Ahekato falls and says"what are you doing?that isn't cool,you're ruining my superhero moment"he pushes Shira off and then stands up brushing himself off,he folds his arms and then clears his throat.he then folds his arms saying"now where was I........damn i can't remember now.....my perfect entrance is ruined,and by the way,what is that thing?"Ahekato points at Felix still unaware of it being of its own mind
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:24 am

Sophia glared at him and turned away petting Felix then holding his hands making sure he wouldn't do anything with his fire. "Miss Shira still knows what you are and repects you" she whispered to him
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:26 am

Shira got up "That's Felix... He's Sophia's companion..." She said... Then Shira squealed... Sophia never seen this side of her "Thanks for coming bro!" She yelled happily... hugging him as she did. Shira hugged him tightly and cuddled him.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 am

Ahekato pushes Shira off and says"you're ruining my image"he then quietly says"it's good to see you"he folds his arms and begins to say"Shira.....where is it?"he sticks his hand out waiting for Shira to give it to him
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:37 am

Sophia turned around and looked at Shira. She sat down on the ground and looked up at them observing.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:39 am

Shira took out the map piece "This?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next