AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 am

Ryo wrapped his arms around Usha's waist as he kissed her tenderly and lovingly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shira landed by the next temple.. She ran inside and grabbed the sixteenth map piece. She sighed to herself and looked at it.
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:52 am

Usha blushed alittle and broke the kiss looking down smiling. She rested her head on his chest and snuggled up against him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia ran in right after Shira. She felt to her knees and panted "Man making a disk of light and keeping that way for hours sure takes the wind out of you." She said as feilx ran over to her "You still haven't explained to me what these pieces are, Why were getting them and why we're in such a hurry?" he asked looking at the map piece that she held in her hand

Last edited by MidEvilCupcake on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:54 am

As Laharl gets close to the palace he is stopped by a hand that appears from what seems like no where.the rest of the body then appears revealing Vayne,he had a smile on his face and didn't seem to be trying hard at all to stop Laharl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laharl raises his gun and fires passed Vayne at the palace opening a place to get into for Virgil and Luna,he then yells to them both saying"go on ahead i won't be long.....just don't kill her too quickly"he focuses back on Vayne and says"why did you stop me?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vayne doesn't answer but just points behind Laharl and a large explosion engulfs both Vayne and Laharl.A large white sphere appears around Laharl and Vayne,it was spread out wide and took up alot of space,almost like a dome.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside Shira's palace was Sentio looking around for a piece of paper,when he comes across it he loudly yells"yes i got it!"and then begins to head for Shira
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:01 am

MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Usha blushed alittle and broke the kiss looking down smiling. She rested her head on his chest and snuggled up against him

Sophia ran in right after Shira. She felt to her knees and panted "Man making a disk of light and keeping that way for hours sure takes the wind out of you." She said as feilx ran over to her "You still haven't explained to me what these pieces are, Why were getting them and why we're in such a hurry?" he asked looking at the map piece that she held in her hand

Ryo smiled and held Usha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Th-They're map pieces... and an evil person named Virgil.... He's trying to collect all of the pieces... So he can destroy the gods." She said softly as she folded up the map piece and put it in her dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar chuckled "Of course"
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 am

Doom wrote:
MidEvilCupcake wrote:

Ryo smiled and held Usha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Th-They're map pieces... and an evil person named Virgil.... He's trying to collect all of the pieces... So he can destroy the gods." She said softly as she folded up the map piece and put it in her dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar chuckled "Of course"

Usha yawned and shivered alittle "Lets go inside" She said taking his hand and gently pulling him inside

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia looked over at Shira and stood up "Well shouldn't we be getting the other gods to help?" She suggested as she walked over to felix picking him up "I don't think they wanna die and not no the reason" she said looking down at felix
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 am

Virgil slowly proceeded inside.
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:14 am

Ryo smiled and let Usha pull her along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No... I'm the peacemaker... I need to be doing my job... as the goddess of this earth." She looked at Sophia.
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:15 am

Aylana blushed and turned back to look at him.
"So, why were you always watching me?"

----

Luna bit her lip as they walked back to the palace, staying closer to Virgil. She shivered, scared of seeign Shira again.
Back to top Go down
http://yuuki-ravna.deviantart.com/
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:18 am

Alazar smiled, and layed on his side in bed, looking up at Aylana "You're very beautiful... and I couldn't take my eyes off of your beauty."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:19 am

As Sentio was searching around for Shira he notices Virgil and quickly hides"crap...i don't wanna bring attention to myself.....i was so close to a clean get away"he then rushes out of hiding and dashes passed Virgil holding a piece of the map,it seems they were both looking for it.
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 am

Usha smiled and pulled him upstairs to her room. She shut the door and lit a fire in the fire place, she grabbed her blanket from her bed and then walked back to the fire and sat down wrapping the blanket around herself. She held one arm out and looked at him "Come sit with me" she said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia nodded "But what if it gets to hard for us....We already lost someone to Virgil...." she said sadly keeping her head low "What if he kills you? I wouldn't be able to fight him...I'm not strong enough even with Felix...."
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:24 am

Aylana blushed and laid next to the bed.
'i'm not that beautiful. i'm just a lowly servent to you. How is it i caught the eye of a great and kind god such as yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 am

MidEvilCupcake wrote:
Usha smiled and pulled him upstairs to her room. She shut the door and lit a fire in the fire place, she grabbed her blanket from her bed and then walked back to the fire and sat down wrapping the blanket around herself. She held one arm out and looked at him "Come sit with me" she said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia nodded "But what if it gets to hard for us....We already lost someone to Virgil...." she said sadly keeping her head low "What if he kills you? I wouldn't be able to fight him...I'm not strong enough even with Felix...."

Ryo smiled softly as he sat next to Usha, wrapping an arm around her waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shira smiled "I won't die.... I have this... sercret skill..." She said, looking at a marking on her wrist "I can only use it in dire emergencies...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar wrapped an arm around Aylana's waist, pulling her close. He softly kissed her neck and smiled "You're more than just a servant... You're now my very beautiful lover.... and How you caught my eye" Alazar chuckled "When I first saw you... something inside of me said you were the one... I guess it was right."
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 am

Virgil walking into the center of Shira's palace and began setting small metal balls near all the support beams.
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:40 am

Usha smiled and rested her head on his shoulder and snuggled up against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia looked at the mark and nodded "Alright...That lifts abit of weight off my shoulders.." she said as she took Felixs hands and spun around. "Sophia...you making me...dizzy!" he shouted, Sophia giggled and stopped then rested him in her arms "So where to next M'lady?" she asked looking at her
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:42 am

Laharl appears next to Virgil and says"did you find it?"he wipes off his glasses on his shirt and awaits an answer
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:44 am

"She must have it with her."
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:49 am

MidEvilCupcake wrote:

Sophia looked at the mark and nodded "Alright...That lifts abit of weight off my shoulders.." she said as she took Felixs hands and spun around. "Sophia...you making me...dizzy!" he shouted, Sophia giggled and stopped then rested him in her arms "So where to next M'lady?" she asked looking at her

Shira sighed "Lets take a break... I can tell you need one" She smiled softly

Ryo snuggled against Usha as his body began to heat up abit, making her feel cozy.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:50 am

Laharl lets out a sigh and then says"she is most likely at the next temple....we should move on"Laharl begins leaving the temple thinking about what happened to him while he was fighting Vayne

OOC:i gotta go ppl....cya all
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:53 am

Virgil followed Lahral out of the temple.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:55 am

OOC: Buh bye vong
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:58 am

Aylana blushed hard and let out a small moan as he kissed her neck and pulled her closer.

----

Luna looked around the palace at all the small metal balls. She bit her lip and looked up towards Shira's chambers then back over at Virgil. Her heart gave a small leap as she gazed at him. She closed her eyes and returned to his side, apologizing in her head for what Virgil was gonna do.
Back to top Go down
MidEvilCupcake
Anime Freak
Anime Freak
MidEvilCupcake

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:59 am

Doom wrote:
MidEvilCupcake wrote:

Shira sighed "Lets take a break... I can tell you need one" She smiled softly

Ryo snuggled against Usha as his body began to heat up abit, making her feel cozy.

Sophia laughed "Yeah I sorta do. I'm pooped!" she said laying down on the ground. Felix squeezed out of her arms and sat on her stomach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usha smiled and turned to him kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:02 am

As soon as Virgil was out of the palace, massive explosions went off from the metal balls and caused the entire palace to collapse.
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:08 am

LUna watched the palace collaspe under its weight as the main supports were destroyed. She turned away and closed her eyes, moving closer to virgil. She made her choice.. here she was. Shira even told her to leave and go with Virgil. She opened her eyes and gazed at Virgil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next