AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:45 am

Shira stumbled out of the cabin. She winced and leaned against a tre eoutside... every plant was alive and well again, but Shira wasn't good yet. She coughed up blood, and looked around.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:49 am

Ahekato continues walking forward and says"so you're Virgil....and you want to kill the gods and all who follow them......i only have two problems with you...i could care less about the gods but one.you have my map and two.you tried to kill my sister,i can't let that slide...so if you would just hand over the map i will leave for now,but if we fight i will have to double up on you"he looks at Virgil his eyes not as intense
Back to top Go down
GDA_Inutaisho
Anime Fan
Anime Fan
GDA_Inutaisho

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:49 am

"it appears so."

Haru walked out of the cabin and looked at Ahekato "would you kindly leave my property before you fight." Haru noticed Shira and rushed to her side and supported her "you shouldn't be out of bed yet Etherion wasn't able to completely heal you."
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:51 am

"I do not plan on giving up this map. If you want to die, then you are more then welcome to try to take it from me."
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 am

Ahekato sighs and then random memories begin to rush through Virgil's head,he begins to walk closer but doesn't say a word,he quickly vanishes and then is in front of Virgil hiss blade in front of his chest they both vanish and then reappear a distance away"i'm nothing like my sister i won't waste much time"
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:59 am

GDA_Inutaisho wrote:
"it appears so."

Haru walked out of the cabin and looked at Ahekato "would you kindly leave my property before you fight." Haru noticed Shira and rushed to her side and supported her "you shouldn't be out of bed yet Etherion wasn't able to completely heal you."

Shira winced and took a step "Brother" She said weakly as she looked down and coughed up blood
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:03 am

Virgil disappeared and reappeared behind Ahekato with his sword pressed hard agianst his throat. "Good, that last fight started off pretty boring."
Back to top Go down
GDA_Inutaisho
Anime Fan
Anime Fan
GDA_Inutaisho

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:03 am

"Shira stop pushing yourself even though your major wounds are gone you still have many internal wounds that i couldn't use Etherion to heal. now come lay back down."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 am

Ahekato smirks and says"first mistake....charging in without knowing your opponent"a large explosion occurs between Virgil and Ahekato sending Virgil into a boulder,he then vanishes in a large bolt of lighting reappearing at Virgil's chest but with another blade on his other arm,he crosses his blades on Virgil's chest and then jumps up kicking him in the same spot he vanishes and then appears on top of a bigger boulder,Virgil's head returns back and Ahekato says to himself "so that was you.....i get it now."

OOC:by the way i started a new story although the other one is gonna return soon,,the new one is easier for me to write at the moment......
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:16 am

Virgil popped his neck and smirked. "Are we done warming up yet? Now, time for some real explosions." Virgil took out a small marble sized ball of metal and turned it to metal dust. The dust surrounded Ahekato and spun around him, shredding anything that it touched.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:21 am

Ahetako chuckled as the metal dust made the sound of it hitting other metal as it touched him"not gonna work dood"he then raises his fist and punches the ground stopping all the dust,the dust then vanishes and so does Ahekato,he returns behind Virgil and cuts his back with his right hand and then slashes his left arm vertically creating a large wave of green energy to dig into and push Virgil.he then appears directly above Virgil and sends a large blast from his finger to Virgil
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 am

Virgil jumped up and flipped in midair, kicking Ahetako's arm away. Virgil swung his sword strait at Ahetako's head.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:30 am

As Virgil's sword comes in contact with Ahekato's head he spins quickly kicking the blade away with a blade that appeared on his foot,he then lands on the ground with his foot up the blade vanishes and he then begins running toward Virgil and as soon as he gets in front of him he vanishes and appears behind him punching him,he then appears in front of Virgil kicking him down ,he then vanishes and reappears sliding on the ground away from Virgil
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:35 am

Virgil got to his feet and looked like he hadn't been hurt at all. "You broadcast your moves too much. It makes it easy to block them. Now I am gonna show you the difference between the two of us." He dropped a handful of metal balls onto the ground and they sunk into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 am

Ahetako's face doesn't change and he stands in the same spot,his entire body charing with green lightning,his eyes begin to shine entirely green,and his hair gets slightly longer,he continues to stand in place and then the ground around him begins to shake,a small piece of the ground under Ahekato breaks off from the ground and lifts him up into the sky
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 am

Virgil held up his hand and all his sword turned to liquid metal, flying at Ahetako. "Checkmate."

OOC: DBZ RIP OFF!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:46 am

Ahetako closes his eyes and then exhales exerting a green fire into the liquid metal,it then stops and heads back at Virgil"all the metal connected to that now has a mind of it's own or should i say my own"he drops down to the ground creating a large crater and then begins to walk out of it towards Virgil sending a message directly to his head saying"you seem to be a smart person,and pretty skilled but,you lack true strength."
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:52 am

Virgil began laughing hystarically. "You really are stupid aren't you." Virgil formed the liquid metal into his sword again and sheathed it. "No matter who's mind it follows, I control it's physical moments and changes. And you seem to not understand that I have yet to attack you seriously." Virgil tossed off his coat and began walking towards Ahetako.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:56 am

Ahetako's eyes return to normal and he says"don't assume i have attacked you seriously either....the truth is i could've won this fight a long time ago but you are not my enemy....i am only after that map and Vayne,although i don't want my sister dead"he begins walking toward"and i'm not stupid.....i just think ahead"he smirks slightly and then continues walking
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:59 am

Virgil drew his sword and pointed it at Ahetako. "Now, I am gonna show you one of my favorite abilities."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:02 am

Ahetako stops but doesn't say a word,he points forward and then inhales deeply,he exhales and then puts both hands behind his back and closes his eyes
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 am

Virgil swung his sword and nothing happened. Then he started laughing. "Now the fun begins."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:08 am

Ahetako vanishes leaving another crater where he stood and then appears a distance behind Virgil walking away in the same stance his face was calm and his eyes at peace,he continues walking and then stops turning around and Looking at Virgil he then stands still breathing once more
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:15 am

Virgil snapped his fingers and spikes of metal floated up out of the ground and surrounded Ahetako. "There is no chance of avoiding them. They are magnetically locked so not even your power is able to control them. They can't be blocked considering they are as hard as diamond."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 am

Ahetako sighs and says"that's pretty good i have to say,i'm impressed,but what if i said,no that wouldn't be cool"a small spark appears on each of the metal spikes and then disappears,all the spike begin to fly away as they get close to Ahetako"your friend is headed this way....he wants a rematch"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Laharl awoke holding his head and trying to remember what had happened.the quick fight he had with Ahetako rushed back into his head,he then rushed in the direction he sensed him thinking"he is gonna pay for what he did,NOW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 27 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next