AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods (RP)

Go down 
+3
ZiggyBoy
MidEvilCupcake
Doom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

Location : With Cupcake... Bowing down because she's the fucking god >: O ♥

War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:52 am

vongolabeast10 wrote:
Laharl sat down in a dark room slowly opening his eyes,he then realizes that he is chained to a chair.he panics and begins to attempt at breaking free,a very tall man approaches him and then lights a candle showing his face.the man began to smile revealing his extremely sharp teeth.Laharl closes his eyes and then he wakes up in a bed covered in sweat.he wipes his forehead and then disappears in a black flame,he reappears near a large temple but falls unconscious

Shira looked out her castle window... She saw a body laying by her temple.. Shira blinked and turned into her fiery bird form and flew to his side... She transformed into her human self, and put her hand on Laharl's cheek "Boy? A-Are you okay?" She said in her soft musical tone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar smiled softly at Aylana and bowed back "Thank you Aylana" He said as he sat back down at his desk, and took out a scroll "Could you study up on some potions for me? Some villagers are getting sick and they need help." He said as he held out the scroll to Aylana
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:56 am

Aylana accepted the scroll and smiled at him.
"My pleasure, my lord. My Pheonix has recently released many tears for the needed potions. These should be no problem to make."
She lingured for a second, glancing over at him.
Back to top Go down
http://yuuki-ravna.deviantart.com/
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:58 am

Laharl stands up slowly and sprouts a black wing,he opens his eyes and then holds his head as his right arm becomes black and claw-like while an eye appears on it.He begins to release a black aura around himself and looks at Shira,his eyes red and black and black markings appearing all over his body,he lets out a roar spitting out black flames,they create a circle around him and begins engulfing everything outside of the circle,he falls to his knees and holds his head in pain.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:03 am

angel of music wrote:
Aylana accepted the scroll and smiled at him.
"My pleasure, my lord. My Pheonix has recently released many tears for the needed potions. These should be no problem to make."
She lingured for a second, glancing over at him.

Shira held Laharl gently as she began to sing a soft song... The lyrics made Laharl sleepy and he fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar gave Aylana one last smile "Thank you.." He said as he turned his attention back to a scroll
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:07 am

Virgil kept walking until he noticed two figures. He immediately recognized one them He used his speed to dash into the temple and began searching for the piece of the map. "Damn, why did she have to be here."
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:10 am

Aylana looked down and turned away sighing to herself. She returned to her chambers and sat down at her desk and looked at the scroll. Gah.. who was she kidding? She moodily opened the scroll and motioned her Phoenix to bring the bottle of tears.
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:12 am

Shira quickly recognized the figure that entered her temple and she growled... She gently set Laharl on the ground, entering the temple as she turned into a white wolf... She growled loudly and bared her teeth at Virgil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alazar closed a scroll "Done... finally" He sighed as he looked over at his shelf of scrolls... The love potion scroll was missing, he must of mistakenly gaven it to Aylana... He swiftly stood up, and started toward Aylana's Chamber to see if she had it.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:14 am

Virgil picked up the peice of the map as he saw a white wolf approach him. "What, not wanting to show that face of your's, not that i blame you." Virgil jeered hiding his fear.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:15 am

Vayne appears in front of Vergil and Shira saying"what's going on in here?"he then opens his eyes causing the things around the three to stop in time,he then chuckles as lightning begins to surge around his arm
---------------------------------
Laharl begins to slowly burn away in a white flame as the eye on his hand focuses on Shira,a tear of blood falls from it as Laharl vanishes.A black marking appears around Shira's neck.and she begins to feel extreme heat
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:19 am

vongolabeast10 wrote:
Vayne appears in front of Vergil and Shira saying"what's going on in here?"he then opens his eyes causing the things around the three to stop in time,he then chuckles as lightning begins to surge around his arm
---------------------------------
Laharl begins to slowly burn away in a white flame as the eye on his hand focuses on Shira,a tear of blood falls from it as Laharl vanishes.A black marking appears around Shira's neck.and she begins to feel extreme heat

Shira glowed as time began to start again... The mark on her neck burned and she whimpered in pain
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 am

Aylana looked over the scroll then looked at it rather confused. This wasnt... she motioned to the Phoenix to look over the scroll. The bird moved in a motion that looked like laughing. With a sweep of its wing, it spelled out in fire "a love potion".
Aylana looked back down at it.
"umm..." She looked over at the bird. "You sure."
The bird nodded and Aylana swore she could see a mischevious twinkle in the bird's eye. She raised an eyebrow.
"no! i'm not gonna do that!"
She looked up as a knock on the door sounded through her chambers.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:21 am

Virgil took this moment of distraction and bolted at full speed away from the temple. In a few moments he couldn't see the temple anymore.
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:26 am

Vayne closes his eyes as red markings began to show on his arms,he then calmly says"i hate violence"he then points at Shira and sends a bolt of white lightning relieving her of the burning mark"i need a rest"he begins to vanish in a white light causing Shira to return to her human form
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:28 am

vongolabeast10 wrote:
Vayne closes his eyes as red markings began to show on his arms,he then calmly says"i hate violence"he then points at Shira and sends a bolt of white lightning relieving her of the burning mark"i need a rest"he begins to vanish in a white light causing Shira to return to her human form

Shira looked at herself then at Vayne... She blinked in surprised "W-Wait!" She said
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:31 am

Luna appeared in the window, sittng silently. Her voice soft as she spoke.
"Milady... he is already long gone."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:36 am

Vayne returns at the gate of his palace and then touches the grounds it is on causing it to collapse,he sighs and then begins walking off saying"i need a rest...and who could have left that on her?"he sighs and then runs his fingers through his hair

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laharl wakes up in a place he doesn't recognize,but then realizes,that someone is near he heads for this person by instinct
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:37 am

angel of music wrote:
Aylana looked over the scroll then looked at it rather confused. This wasnt... she motioned to the Phoenix to look over the scroll. The bird moved in a motion that looked like laughing. With a sweep of its wing, it spelled out in fire "a love potion".
Aylana looked back down at it.
"umm..." She looked over at the bird. "You sure."
The bird nodded and Aylana swore she could see a mischevious twinkle in the bird's eye. She raised an eyebrow.
"no! i'm not gonna do that!"
She looked up as a knock on the door sounded through her chambers.

"May I come in?" asked Alazar in his velvet tone
Back to top Go down
Doom
Angel's Bitch
Angel's Bitch
Doom

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:38 am

angel of music wrote:
Luna appeared in the window, sittng silently. Her voice soft as she spoke.
"Milady... he is already long gone."

Shira sighed as she turned to Luna "I know..." She said gently as she walked out of the temple
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:42 am

Virgil sat down once he felt he was far enough away from the temple and began repairing the pieces of the map that he had. He had most of one region but he needed alot more.
Back to top Go down
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song
angel of music

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:43 am

Aylana looked up abruptly and stammered.
"oh-um.. of.. of course..."
She extinguished some of the fires to cool off the room which was hotter than most people were used to. She opened the door and bow slightly to him.
"Milord... what brings you to my chambers?"
She looked up at him, smiling at him.

----

Luna lept from the window and followed Shira. A shining white and blue creature which resembled a goat followed behind Luna. Luna looked up at Shira and spoke again.
"Shall i go after the traiter Virgil?"
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:49 am

Laharl appears behind Vergil and then sticks a hand out trying to speak"who...i-is sh"he falls unconscious and then his body returns to normal
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 am

Virgil turned around and caught Laharl. "It has been a while. I guess you are still having your problem."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 am

Laharl opens his eyes and holds his head pushing off of Virgil and says"what are you doing?"he then wipes off his glasses with his shirt and looks around trying to figure out where he was"why did you take me here?"
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:02 am

Virgil stood up and thumped him on the head. "You fall on me and accuse me off doing something."
Back to top Go down
vongolabeast10
Ziggy's Apprentice
Ziggy's Apprentice
vongolabeast10

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:09 am

Laharl rubs his head and says"what are you talking about?"everything that happened rushes through his head and he holds his head in pain"ahhhhh"he recovers and then begins saying"what have you been up to since you left?"Laharl stands up straight looking at Virgil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods (RP)   War of the Gods (RP) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods (RP)
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next