AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nighttime or Twilight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero

PostSubject: Nighttime or Twilight   Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:25 am

Nighttime Or Twilight

Chapter 1
The Arrival

This was the first day of school for Shikihoto Hitachi. Everyone called him Shiki though. This was no ordinary school; it is a school for “special” students with special needs. Shiki definitely had special needs. His classmates were unaware of how Shiki was different from them when he arrived but just by his appearance, they could tell he was different. This school was a boarding for Vampires. And Shiki was a very different kind of vampire with very “unique” tastes in blood. He only drank the blood of other vampires, and he couldn’t drink the blood of humans. He also hand even more unique tastes in company. Up until last year he had been attending a normal school in Colorado. At the end of the school year Shiki’s parents were alerted about a new all vampire school in northern Minnesota. As soon as they could, they enrolled Shiki so that they didn’t have to deal with his special needs. On the last day of school Shiki arrived home and his parents told him what was going on. Shiki was about to go to high school and now he had to change states, live in a boarding school, lose all his friends, and deal with all his vampire problems on his own. This nearly sent Shiki into a frenzy and it took all his willpower not to freak out and start destroying everything in anger.
After Shiki accepted that he was not getting to stay he decided to change his appearance back to the way he normally looked, He washed the brown hair dye out of his hair, exposing it’s natural silver color. He washed the fake tan, that his mother made him get to fit in better, off. That showed his natural vampiric pale complexion. He was finally able to take out the blue contacts out that he hated wearing that covered up his red iris’ and silver pupils. Shiki cut his hair shorter then the shoulder length he was used to. Now it was only at the bottom of his ears. He put all his earrings and lip ring back in. He had gotten them last summer with his friends one night and they healed up that night since he was a vampire and healed quickly. His mother hated them and didn’t let him wear them out of the house. After he had taken all the fake stuff off and looked in the mirror, he realized that his really looked like a vampire, and he liked it.

It was midnight when Mr. And Mrs. Hitachi were pulling up to the school. Shiki had been moping in the back seat, not wanting to speak to his parents for ditching him in a place like this. He looked out the window at the massive school that was enveloped in total darkness so it looked like all the windows were floating in mid air. He noticed a lot of parents saying goodbye to their kids who all looked happy to be here. Shiki was already starting to feel like an outcast. As he opened the door and stepped out into the cold night air an aroma caught his attention. He noticed it coming from the girl who was getting out in car behind them. She looked almost like a female version of Shiki. She had very pale skin and red irises with silver pupils. Though she differed in several things, her hair was platinum blonde and very long, almost to her but. She only had 2 fangs, which she exposed when she smiled at her parents, and Shiki had 4. All of this crossed his mind briefly and he immediately thought about the aroma. Shiki ignored it guessing it was some sort of imported perfume that cost more than the tuition to most Ivy League collages. He opened the trunk and pulled his bag out of it. Almost as soon as the trunk was closed, his mother waved goodbye and the car began pulling away. Shiki waited until the headlight illuminated him before flipping off his parents and heading towards the school. As he walked down the long walk way the girl with the pleasant aroma walked up next to him. Shiki’s attention was now focused on the smell of this girl. She looked over at him and smiled. “Hello, I am Luna Villarreal. Are you a new student too?”
Shiki let out a small sigh. “Yeah, unfortunately.”
Luna looked confused. “Unfortunately? What do you mean? Did you not want to come here or something?”
“Yeah, pretty much. But by stupid parents decided they were sick of me and dumped me here. “
Luna giggled. “I thought that it was something like that. I saw the look on your face when you got out of the car and how you flipped them off as they left.”
Shiki smiled a little when he heard the Luna laugh. “So, what is your story? Why are you here?”
An embarrassed look came across Luna’s face. “I never got along with humans, I was always a glutton for blood. And for the sake of everyone in town, my parents sent me here. I guess it was for the best. Plus I have almost killed the last 3 boyfriends I had. I told them I was dangerous.”
“I can’t blame them for trying anyway if you always wear perfume that smells like that.”
Luna looked confused. “I am not wearing perfume.”
Shiki looked very surprised. “Really, then I guess it must have been something else. When I got out of my parents car, I smelled something really good that smelled like expensive perfume.”
“I didn’t smell anything.”
Shiki looked away. Had he really imagined the smell and made a fool of himself in front of the only person he had spoken to at the school so far. “Oh, it must have been my nose playing tricks on me.”
Luna had begun to slow down, her bag being too heavy for her to carry all the way to the school. She stopped for a moment. “Sorry, this is really heavy. You go ahead, I will see you inside.”
Shiki thought about doing what she said. But what would she think of a guy who leaves a girl when she obviously needed help. He put his bag on his back and picked up her bag. “It is fine, I’ll take it for you.”
She smiled at him. “Thank you… umm… I feel very silly; I never asked your name.”
Shiki kept walking, trying to figure out what she could have in the bag that was so heavy. All Shiki packed were clothes, his toothbrush, and a few books. When he heard her speak he snapped back to focusing on her. “Oh, my name is Shikihoto Hitachi. If you want, you can just call me Shiki, that is what everyone else calls me since Shikihoto is way too long of a first name.” Shiki ran his free hand though his now short and silver hair, which he only did when he was relaxed. Once he realized how relaxed he was, he started to smile more.
“Alright Shiki, so, is there a story to go along with a name like that?”
“Umm… I was told that I was born flipping my dad off, so I guess this is payback, giving me this stupid name.” Shiki replied in a satirical tone.
Luna laughed, obviously understanding that he said that to make he laugh. “You are pretty funny.”
As they both approached the main door they both went quiet. They exchanged glances before Shiki stood there and took a deep breath. Luna looked very nervous as Shiki reached for the handle. He grabbed the handle and pulled open the door revealing the hundreds of people in the central area. Besides the weird appearance of all the students, this looked like a regular boarding school. A lot of thought ran through Shiki’s head, but one thought stuck out and kept repeating it self. “There was no turning back now, I am here to stay, and now that I had met Luna, I am starting to think this school might not be as bad as I thought. I have a feeling I am in for 4 very interesting years.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animefannation.forumotion.net
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime or Twilight   Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:26 am

Chapter 2
The Truth

Shiki stood there looking dumbfounded as the sea of vampires just acted like this was an everyday thing for them, which it was. Had Luna not nudged him, he probably would have stood there and stared all night. As he felt Luna’s hand on his shoulder he turned to face her. She smiled at him, “Can I have my bag back.”
Shiki was rather embarrassed; he had forgotten that he was still carrying Luna’s bag even though it was so heavy. “Since it is so heavy, would you like me to carry it to your room, since I am heading towards the dorms anyway?”
“Thank you, that would be great.” She said as she turned to walk towards the dorm. As she walked, he long blonde hair swayed back and forth over her shoulder, occasionally giving Shiki a view of her neck. The only thing that ran through his mind as he saw those quick glimpses of her neck was how much he would love to sink his fangs into her soft skin and drink every drop of delicious blood in her body. Eventually Shiki snapped himself out of it and sped up his walking to walk beside her.
“So which room are you in?”
Luna reached into her pockets and took out a key attached to a chunk of rectangular plastic. She turned over the piece of plastic and read the number on it. “I am in 16C, what about you?”
Shiki pulled his key, along with a lighter and pack of gum. He stuck the other stuff back in his pockets and turned the piece of plastic over and read aloud. “17C.” He looked over at Luna’s surprised face. “Huh, this is an interesting coincidence.”
“Oh well, at least that means we will be in the same class so we will get to see a lot more of each other.” Luna smiled as she revealed it that to Shiki.
This surprised Shiki. “How do you know that?”
“Didn’t you read the student handbook?
Shiki blushed feeling more embarrassed that he been lazy and not bothered to read it. “Umm… I was going to but I never got around to it.”
Luna giggled when she hear that. “Then I guess it is good you met me, I memorized that thing cover to cover. Ok, classes are determined by your room and divided into intervals of 20. So rooms 1C through 20C will be in the same class.”
“Oh, that makes sense.” Shiki approached the room and looked on the doors for his number. When he came to Luna’s room he stopped and waited for her to open it.
“Oh, here it is.” Luna exclaimed as she noticed that it was her room. She unlocked and opened the door. Shiki waited for the signal that it was ok before he followed her inside. It was a very basic dorm room. There was a desk, heater, air conditioner, bed, sink, bathroom, and one window with the curtains drawn. “This is nicer then I expected. I thought it would be smaller since this is my first year.”
Shiki stood there looking around the room. “Where do you want me to put your bag?”
“Just set it on the bed.” As Shiki set it on the bed and Luna sat down next to it. Then she opened it. He pulled out 2 packets of blood wrapped in cold packs. “You thirsty?” She offered it to and he took it. Shiki watched her sink her fangs into it and down the entire thing. As a small trickle of blood ran down her cheek and over her neck Shiki’s heart started beating faster. His eyes focused on her neck as he watched her finish the blood. “What’s wrong, don’t you want any blood?” Upon hearing those words Shiki lunged at her and pinned her to the bed. She started to look scared as Shiki bore his fang and revealed that there were four of them. She looked terrified as she tried to push her away but Shiki over powered her and moved his mouth next to her neck. He opened wide and sunk his teeth in deep. The warmth of the blood that was now flooding into his mouth and down his throat snapped him back to normal. He pulled his fangs out and fell back looking as terrified as Luna was. He got to his feet and bolted from her room. He turned into his room and just smashed into the door so hard it broke. The door breaking caused Shiki to collapse on the floor in the middle of the room, terror and disgust filling his mind.
Shiki layed there for several hours crying because of what he did before he heard a voice behind him. “Shiki, are you awake?” It was Luna. He sat up and faced away from her, too ashamed of what he had done to look at her. He sat there in silence until he felt her kneel down behind him and throw her arms around him. “Shiki, please say something.”
Shiki was shocked at what was happening and it took him a moment before he could speak. “What do you want, me to come with you so they can take me away?”
“No, I just want an explanation, because I understand what you did but not all of why you did it.”
Shiki was more shocked by her answer. “I am different form other vampires, I need the blood of other vampires to sustain myself and human blood doesn’t do anything but make me sick. When I saw the blood on your neck I lost control and let my craving take control of me. I really am sorry for everything.”
“I understand, I have trouble controlling my cravings too. That is why I came here. I can’t imagine the pain you must have gone through being surrounded by this many vampires and not being able to drink anything. And then I go out of my way to make myself more attractive by letting that blood run down me.” Shiki was shocked that that was what she was doing and that it was not an accident. “I can’t blame you Shiki for doing what you did because I have done the same thing with humans.” She let go of him and got to her feet. “Get some rest so we can talk in the morning.” She turned and walked out of the room. Shiki pulled himself onto his bed and layed there looking at the ceiling. Eventually he drifted off to sleep while wondering what she wanted to talk about.

Luna sitting on his bed awakened Shiki the next morning. Shiki sat up and looked at her and was surprised on the fact the she was blushing. “So, what did you want to talk to me about?” Shiki noticed that her fang had dug into her lip and a small trickle of blood had run down her chin. Shiki moved his hand to wipe it away but she grabbed his hand and looked at him very seriously.
“I have decided how you are gonna repay me for attacking me the other night. I want you to let me…”
Shiki focused on her hand on his. “Let you what?”
Luna looked down. “I want to drink your blood.” She whispered.
Shiki looked shocked and it took him a minute to understand what she was asking him to do. “Why do you want to drink my blood? You are a normal vampire, I thought you would get sick from drinking another vampire’s blood.”
“I know, but I need to do this, otherwise I cant be your friend like I wanted to.” Hearing that made Shiki blush. “So please, let me do this.”
Shiki looked down, not sure what to say. “Alight.” She stood up and pulled him by his hand. “Where are we going?”
“With your door broken, anyone passing by could see. I don’t want anyone to see so we will do this in my room.” Shiki nodded and followed her into her room. He closed the door behind him. “Lay down on the bed.” Shiki began taking his shirt off and Luna turned quickly around. “What are you doing?”
“I don’t want my shirt to get blood on it. It is hard to get it out.” Shiki dropped his shirt on the floor and layed down on the bed. Luna turned to face him and blushed. Shiki smirked a little bit. “You know, with that look on your face, you are really cute.”
Luna blushed and fell down on top of him. He arms were holding his shoulders in place. Shiki felt the warmth of her breath on his neck, as her fangs got closer to his neck. He heard her whisper. “Here I go.” Shiki winced as he felt Luna’s fangs pierce his skin and sink deeper into his neck. He felt her tongue running over his blood covered neck and her lips sucking harder to make him bleed more. Luna continued drinking for a few minutes and withdrew her fangs from Shiki’s neck. As she slowly got off him and wiped her mouth on her sleeve she looked very happy. “Are you alright? I think I took too much blood.” Shiki sat up and his head started getting foggy and he fell back down. He tried again and the result was the same except this time he passed out.

I live only for myself
I answer to only me
I live life my own way
No way i am gonna let fate
Choose how my story ends

Vergil wrote:
Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy

Chapter 3
The Classmates

Shiki awoke a few hours later to Luna staring down at him with a wet rag pressed against his neck. He remembered that she had bitten him and drank a lot of his blood. He sat up and held his head since it was still very foggy. She put her hand on his back to help support him. Shiki held his throat, realizing how thirsty he was. As Luna saw Shiki grab his throat, she held out her wrist and pressed it to his mouth. “Thanks, but I just need some water.” She looked down as she got up and got him a glass of water. As he gulped it down he noticed that she was staring at his neck where the wet rag was still stuck. “What’s wrong?”
“I was just thinking that I am sorry for taking so much of your blood when you only took a little bit. I am sorry, but your blood tasted very good. It doesn’t taste like vampire blood at all. It almost tasted like human blood, but there was something else in your blood that made it much sweeter.”
“It is alright. I don’t mind, I just wish you were a little gentler, I am not used to pain like that.”
“Ok.” She looked up at the clock and her eyes went wide. “Oh crap. Class starts in 15 minutes. Go get changed, if we are late on the first day it will be bad.”
“Alright.” Shiki got to his feet and headed into his room. He went into the bathroom and bandaged up his neck before changing out of his clothes and into his uniform. As he walked out the hole where his door was, he grabbed his bag and waited for Luna to finish so she could show him where he was supposed to go. He looked down the hall as he noticed a boy come out of room 11C.
He walked past Shiki without looking in his direction. Shiki noticed how very different he was. Even though his skin was pale like Shiki’s. He was taller then Shiki and his hair was a lot longer. It was about the length Shiki had it before he came to this school. It was much whiter then his and had black streaks in it. This boy seemed to let off a presence of apathy and fearlessness. As Shiki watched him walk away he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see Luna staring up at him. “You ready to go?”
“Yeah, by the way, did you see that guy who just walked by?”
Luna looked puzzled, “No, why?”
Shiki smiled, “No reason, I was just wondering who he is. But since he is in our class, I will find out shortly.” Shiki told Luna, but he still couldn’t’ shake the feeling that there was something about that guy that would end up causing more trouble in the future.
Luna grabbed his sleeve and started pulling him down the hall. “Come on, we are gonna be late.”
Shiki looked at his sleeve and felt like a five year old being taken by the hand by his mother when they were going to slow. “You do realize I can go faster if you let go?” Shiki told her in an annoyed tone. She released his sleeve and he took off running past her. She looked shocked at how fast he was. After he got to the end of the hall he turned around and ran back to her feeling very silly. He walked beside her. “I have no clue where I am going.” Luna broke out laughing as she kept walking.
“You are a bit of a goofball.”
“I know, but that is just how I am on when I am fully satisfied.” Luna blushed hard. Shiki was confused by what she was blushing about until he thought about what he said again. “Oh, sorry, I meant my thirst is satisfied.” She smiled to show she understood but was still embarrassed about what she thought in the beginning. They walked into the classroom to see 18 other students. Each looked very similar and different at the same time. All of them had very pale skin but their hair and eyes were all very different. He noticed a very attractive girl looking at him with a face he had never seen before. He had no clue what the face meant and he didn’t care because he was more focused on the guy sitting in the back staring out the window. It was the same on he saw earlier. He was about to approach him when he saw the teacher walk up behind him.
“Alright, everyone sit down in your assigned seat.” The teacher pointed to the small pieces of tape put on each desk with names on them. Luna found hers in the front row. Shiki wandered around and looked at each desk until he found his table. After sitting down the girl who had looked at him strangely sat next to him. As she sat down, she looked at him with a sly smile, bearing the tips of her fangs. She leaned back in her chair exposing the fact that her jacket was unbuttoned and only one of the buttons of her shirt was buttoned. As the teacher began taking role the Shiki was unable to pay attention until he heard the girl answer. “Lily Roman?”
She replied sweetly. “Right here.” Shiki was immediately drawn in by her voice and felt an immediate attraction to her.
Shiki heard his name called out and that made him snap to attention. “Shikihoto Hitachi?”
“Here and it is just Shiki.” Shiki put his hand up halfheartedly and the teacher nodded at him.
Shiki had been so focused on the girl beside him, he didn’t notice that the guy from earlier was sitting at the next table. “Haro Hiromasa?” He raised his hand and kept his mouth shut. Shiki looked over at him and met eyes with him for a second before he casually looked back towards the teacher. Once the teacher “Alright everyone. The person sitting next to you will be your partner for the rest of the semester. Take the rest of the class period to get to know your partner.”
After he got that out everyone started talking. Shiki leaned back and faced Lily. “Well, I am Shiki.”
Lily leaned up close to Shiki, obviously trying to draw attention to her chest. “You are pretty cute Shiki. Are you dating anyone?”
Shiki had to think for a moment. He was unsure what his relationship was with Luna and what she considered him as. He decided to give the safe answer. “Yeah. Why?”
“No reason. So, does your girlfriend go to this school?”
All of these questions were making Shiki very uncomfortable. “Why do you want to know?”
“You are cute and I am looking for a cute guy so I want you to be my boyfriend.”
Shiki blushed at her bluntness and what she had said since no girl had ever said that to him. Was it because of the way he looked now? Did his current appearance seem to attract women? All for these things were making him curious and happy at the same time. This was something he needed to think about. As he looked away he saw that the guy sitting beside Luna was getting too close despite the look of fear on her face.
Shiki got to his feet and walked towards them. As he walked down, he noticed that the teacher had stepped out which was good; now Shiki could make sure this guy learned his lesson. He walked up behind him and tapped on his shoulder. “Leave her alone.”
The guy turned to face Shiki and smirked arrogantly. “What is your problem? I am just having a little fun, so just wait your turn.” Shiki snarled and bore all of his fangs before hitting the guy so hard he flipped over the table. Several girls screamed behind him as the guy got to his feet. His appearance had changed for long blue hair to short black and red spiked hair. Shiki threw another right hook and this one was caught. As Shiki tried to pull his hand back, the guy squeezed and started to break the bones in his hand. Shiki fell to his knees before he lost his temper completely and his bones snapped back into place and he pulled his hand free with ease. His hair had changed from silver to forest green and had streaks of the original silver in it. His fangs had changed their shape to be more straight and blade like. He moved so fast no one saw him when he moved behind the guy. The guy turned around in fear and looked terrified at Shiki. Shiki smirked and threw one punch that sent the guy almost through the back wall that was almost 20 feet away. Shiki suddenly felt dizzy and passed out. The last thought going through his mind was what his classmates would think of him.

I live only for myself
I answer to only me
I live life my own way
Choose how my story ends

Vergil wrote:
Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy

Chapter 4
The Aftermath

Shiki woke up to see a bright light in front of him. He heard a muffled voice beside him. He looked over to see Luna sitting on the bed beside him wearing a medical mask. He guessed from seeing that that he was in the medical wing. He could tell from Luna's eye, that she was not happy with him. Shiki looked away. “Sorry about that. I guess I lost my temper.” After a few minutes of silence she stood up and turned around. Shiki sat up and looked at her curiously. She suddenly turned around with tears in her eyes and slapped him as hard as she could. Shiki's head hit the pillow and help his cheek where he had been slapped. “Ow. What the hell was that for?” Luna turned around and walked away. Shiki sat up again and sat there feeling confused, He took his hand off his face and looked at his bloody palm. Apparently her nails had sliced open his cheek. “Ow. What the hell did I do for her to hit me?” he asked himself quietly.
Shiki got to his feet and looked around for a bandage. He opened a first-aid kit by the bed and took out a bit of gauze. He put the gauze on his cheek and taped it there with medical tape. “Ow. Damn, this stings.”
“That has gotta hurt.” came a voice behind him. Shiki turned around to see a stunningly beautiful girl. The first thing that caught Shiki's eyes was surprisingly, not her exposed cleavage, but her blue eyes. She didn't have red iris' like the other vampires but her pupils were silver like most. It took him a second but he realized that she was wearing contacts that made her eyes a beautiful light blue.
“Yeah, but it is nothing that I didn't deserve.”
“So, are you the freshman that got in a fight on the first day and put one of my friends through the wall of the classroom when he went into his super form?”
“I guess so. Sorry, but he was messing with my friend and I had to help her.”
The girl started laughing. “I take it, she was the one who slapped you across the face and gave you those wounds.” Shiki looked away, embarrassed that he was being laughed at. “Dont worry, I'm sure she will come around. By the way, I am Lyla, Lyla Devue. I'm a junior”
“I am Shikihoto Hitachi. Everyone calls me Shiki though.”
“Well, Shiki, you should know that the dean is on his way and she is not happy. If you don't want to be expelled, I suggest you nod a lot, don't speak unless she lets you, and don't argue. Do all that and you will be fine.” She winked at Shiki as she walked out of the nurses office. All Shiki could think was how amazing her butt looked as she walked away. A moment later her heard her voice “Good afternoon ma'am.” He heard anther voice but couldn't understand it. “Yes, ma'am, he is inside... good bye.”
Shiki sat down on the table and rubbed his still sore cheek as an elderly looking vampire walked in. She wore old, flowing robes, had very pale and wrinkled skin, with deep red eyes that made it hard to even tell that she had iris'. Her old gray hair went down to her legs and seemed to reflect the florescent lighting above her. Her presence put Shiki in awe. “Good afternoon Mr. Hitachi, I am Dean Aurora Vondrak. I am sure that you know why I am here.”
Shiki kept his voice calm and respectful, trying not to show anger or fear. “Yes ma'am. You are here because I got into a physical altercation with another student and it ended with me hurting him and damaging school property.”
“Yes, I have decided not to punish you for the fight since I approve of the reason you fought.”
Shiki looked very surprised. “Ma'am?”
“Miss Villarreal came to my office before I came here. She explained the situation and how you were helping her. As you know, vampire men are notorious for taking advantage of women. It is nice to see one standing up for a woman.”
“Well, she is my friend, whether she is mad at me or not.”
“I take it she is the reason for that?” She pointed at the bandage on Shiki's cheek.
“Yeah, but I think I deserved it.”
“Oh well, it will all work out. As for your punishment for destroying the wall, you will be helping another student fix it.”
“Who will I be helping?”
“Miss Devue. She is making up for breaking curfew.”
“That is understandable. Alright, I guess I should get back to class.”
“Your class has been canceled for today due to the destroyed wall. You are free to do whatever you want until tomorrow.”
“Alright.” Shiki got to his feet. “I will go find Lyla so we can get to fixing that wall as soon as possible.”
“That is a good idea.”
Shiki bowed to the dean and headed out of the office, looking around for Lyla. After not seeing her, he headed back towards his room. As he walked down the halls, he noticed a guy wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the hood up so he couldn't see his face, leaning against the doorframe of a nearby classroom. He noticed that the guy was watching him as he walked past him and got a chill from the way that guy looked at him. He rounded the corner and saw his room. Shiki noticed that his door had already been replaced and someone must be inside because the door was open. He stepped into the room and saw Lyla sitting on his bed looking at him. One thing was running though Shiki's head. “What does she want?”

I live only for myself
I answer to only me
I live life my own way
Choose how my story ends

Vergil wrote:
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime or Twilight   Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:07 am

Chapter 5
Allies

Lyla got to her feet and walked over to Shiki, looking at the piercing in his ear. “Those are rather interesting, how many are there, it looks like there are 3.” She pointed to each as she counted silently to herself, her eyes focused on his left ear. “Yep. 3.”
Shiki looked at her curiously. “Was there any reason you decided to wait for me in my room?”
“Of course. I knew you would come here eventually, so rather then searching the whole school, I decided to wait here. By the way, what happened to your door.”
Shiki looked very embarrassed as realized that he had not figured out this sooner. “Alright, shall we go and fix that wall now or do you want to wait a little bit?”
“I guess we might as well get it over with. Oh, I got a message from the teacher whose room you trashed. He is having another student help us as punishment for him getting in a fight. I believe his name was Haro Hiromasa.”
“Oh, him. He lives a few rooms down the hall in 11C. He might be home, should we go check?”
“Sure, it seem like a good idea to get the work over sooner then later so we don’t have to worry about it.” She headed out of his room and Shiki tossed his bag on the bed before following her. As they walked towards Haro’s room, Shiki did his best not to watch Lyla’s butt but he couldn’t help himself. He kept all of his focus on her butt and almost bumped into her when she stopped in front of Haro’s room. Shiki turned his attention to the door as Lyla knocked on it several times. After a few moments Haro opened the door.
“What do you want?” Haro asked apathetically. Shiki immediately noticed a bruise that he on the left side of his face.
“What happened to you?” Lyla asked before Shiki could open his mouth.
“None of you business. Now, lets get work and get this over with.” Haro walked past them and towards the classroom. Shiki followed him to the classroom silently. The entire way to the classroom, Shiki’s attention was behind him, on Lyla. Shiki was getting hungry and she was letting off a scent even better than Luna’s. Shiki knew that as soon as the work was done, he would need to find Luna and drink her blood to calm him down.
As they approached the classroom, a man who Shiki guessed was the janitor, stood outside with a displeased look directed at Shiki. Shiki avoided eye contact as they made their way into the classroom and Shiki closed the door behind him. As Lyla turned on the lights, all three of them saw the size of the hole and let out an almost simultaneous groan. “Damn, I didn’t think I made this big of a hole.” Shiki exclaimed as Lyla and Haro both glared at him. “Sorry.” They all made their way back to the hole where they saw, drywall and everything they would need to fix the wall.
They all kneeled down and got to work. It took them several hours to fix the wall and when they were finally done, it was past dinnertime. “I guess we missed dinner. That is too bad.” Haro shrugged and Shiki fell backwards and layed on the floor, his stomach growling.
“This sucks, I am so hungry.” Shiki groaned.
Lyla got to her feet and brushed the dust on her pants off. “I will go and try to find us some food. You two wait here.” She told Shiki and Haro. Shiki smiled and gave her a thumbs up and Haro nodded.
Once she was gone, Shiki sat up with a serious look on his face and looked at Haro. “Why did you get into a fight too?”
Haro sighed and look at Shiki very seriously. “You did the right thing by protecting Luna, and when I heard that that guys friends were gonna jump you for doing the right thing, I couldn’t stand by and let that happen. I tried to talk them out of it but when they said no, I threw one off the balcony onto the vending machines, then the other one kicked me hard right here.” He pointed to his bruise on his face. “That knocked me down, but I got back up before he could do anything. I turned super and punched his lights out.”
“Wow, I guess you really saved my ass. I owe you one, if you ever need anything, just ask.” Shiki replied after listening to the story.
“Don’t worry about it, I just don’t like people bullying those weaker then them.” Haro shook his head smiling.
Shiki layed back down as he heard Lyla come in. “Sorry boys, the vending machines are broken and the cafeteria is closed.” Haro looked away when he heard that they were broken. “I guess there is only one choice. Time for bed.”
“Good idea, I am getting really tired anyway.” Shiki admitted. He got to his feet and looked at Lyla. “Where is your dorm?”
“I am in room 12W.”
Shiki looked shocked, “That is a ways away. I better escort you there.”
“That is not necessary. Besides, if you do, then you will be breaking curfew.”
“It is fine, I am good at not getting caught.”
Lyla smiled as the three of them left the classroom and headed towards the dorms. As they arrived at the C dorms, Haro parted ways with a small nod. Shiki and Lyla kept walking, watching out for the night patrol. After they got to Lyla’s room, she turned to Shiki and kissed him on the cheek. “Thank you for walking me back. I hope I get to see more of you.” After the door closed, Shiki placed his hand on place Lyla had kissed, stunned from what had happened. After a few moments, he snapped back to reality and headed back towards his room.
Once he got back, he noticed his door was open again. He stepped into the doorway seeing Luna asleep on his bed. As he approached his bed, he saw her eyes open. “Hey, you were waiting for me?” Luna sat up and looked away, blushing. Shiki sat down beside her, trying his hardest to resist the urge to sink his teeth into her.
Luna turned to face him. “You are hungry, aren’t you?”
Shiki looked away, embarrassed that he let his weakness be shown that easily. “Yeah, a little.” He lied, downplaying how starving he was.
Luna began unbuttoning her jacket, smiling. “I am glad, to tell you the truth, I felt this closeness with you the last time you bit me. I don’t understand it, but the way your lips rested on my neck, the way you tongue lapped up the blood on my neck, it felt kind…” There was a pause.
Shiki looked at her, slightly confused. “It felt kind of what?”
Luna blushed hard and spoke softly. “Erotic.” Hearing that word caused Shiki to blush intensely. Luna began unbuttoning her shirt, turning away from Shiki as her shirt slid off he shoulders. “It is fine, go ahead.”
Upon hearing those words, Shiki sunk his fangs into Luna’s neck. His ears picking up on the gasp Luna let out when his fangs penetrated her skin. He eased his jaw, pulling out his fangs a little bit, trying to ease the pain Luna was putting up with for. As he continued to drink, he could feel Luna shivering, not sure why. Shiki put his arms around her stomach, trying to comfort her. it obviously worked because Luna rested her hands on Shiki’s. Shiki continued drinking for several minutes, until he had enough. As soon as he pulled his fangs out, Luna fell back, resting against him. Shiki reached into a bag he had not unpacked, which had a first aid kit inside it. He began cleaning the wound he had inflicted on Luna. While taking care of her, he noticed that she had fallen asleep. Shiki finished taking care of her and set her down on his bed, tucking her in to let her rest.
Shiki suddenly noticed someone standing in the doorway. It was the guy in the hoodie he had seen earlier. All of the guy’s face he could see was a malicious grin on his face, with blood dripping from his fangs.

I live only for myself
I answer to only me
I live life my own way
Choose how my story ends

Vergil wrote:
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime or Twilight   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:28 am

Chapter 6
Enemy

Shiki stood up, snarling because of the way this guy was looking at Luna. He stood up, positioning himself between Luna and the hooded guy. The guy began approaching him and Shiki went into his super mode. As soon he did, the hooded guy lunged at him, sending both of them crashing through the window and falling down into the garden. Shiki punched the guy off him, sending him into the air. Shiki got to his feet in time to see the face of the hooded guy as he took his hood off. Shiki saw an almost ferralness in his eyes. His hair looked like the mane of a lion, except the color was wrong. His hair was shoulder length, black with blood red streaks in it. Shiki saw his eyes go from white, to the color of fire. His hair grew down to the middle of his back and his muscles expanded, tearing the hoodie he was wearing.
Shiki took this moment of hesitation to strike. He used his speed to appear in front of the man, throwing a right hook at him. To Shiki’s surprise, the man caught his punch and swung his hand across Shiki’s chest, slicing it open with his nails. He then threw Shiki over his head and sent his crashing down to the ground on his head. Shiki struggled to get to his feet and was barely able to stand. The man approached him and spoke in a very evil voice. “My name is Ray Alter. We will meet again Shikihoto Hitachi.”
There was a loud scream as Shiki looked up at the hole in his wall to see Luna. Ray disappeared and appeared behind Luna, his hand punching though her back and sticking out her stomach. He pulled his hand out of her and let her fall forward, blood gushing from her front and back. Shiki forgot all his pain and moved at full speed, catching Luna, just before she hit the ground. Shiki looked into her eyes and knew that she was dead. He looked up at Ray, his eyes filled with rage as he set Luna down gently. He appeared in front of Ray, throwing punch after punch, all of them being easily dodged. Ray threw a punch, nailing Shiki right in the mouth, breaking his nose and splitting open his lower lip. Shiki crashed through the large fountain in the middle of the garden. Shiki tried to move but he had no strength left. He felt his body change back from his super form to his normal form. He heard a loud thud behind him, and then suddenly saw a large foot about to drop its heel onto his head. Shiki tired to move but his body stopped responding. Right before it hit him, Shiki saw a hand catch the foot and toss it away. Shiki only remembered 2 things about the hand, the ring around the index finger that looked like a dragon’s head, with its teeth dropping down around the finger. Also he saw a tattoo of hawk on the back of this hand. That was the last thing he saw before he passed out.

I live only for myself
I answer to only me
I live life my own way
Choose how my story ends

Vergil wrote:
Back to top Go down
Roscoe
Ziggy's Worker Drone
Ziggy's Worker Drone

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime or Twilight   Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 am

this man is an effing genius

The flinch in your eyes calls your bluff
Feel free to die when you've had enough

Useless cause is breaking your back
Your life will end when you attack

Lady wrote:
Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don’t you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime or Twilight   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:42 am

<3 Ziggy and his imagination

Is it okay to love you? In the trembling night,
It's good as it is, deeper,
As these almost maddeningly familiar lips melt together,
I am your Vanilla.

♥️Ziggy is my Heart's Desire!♥️

♫Music is Life♫
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yuuki-ravna.deviantart.com/
Roscoe
Ziggy's Worker Drone
Ziggy's Worker Drone

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime or Twilight   Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:02 am

NO U!

The flinch in your eyes calls your bluff
Feel free to die when you've had enough

Useless cause is breaking your back
Your life will end when you attack

Lady wrote:
Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don’t you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel of music
Elven Maiden of Song
Elven Maiden of Song

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime or Twilight   Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:22 am

*yanks on leash and cracks whip*

behave b!tch

Is it okay to love you? In the trembling night,
It's good as it is, deeper,
As these almost maddeningly familiar lips melt together,
I am your Vanilla.