AnimeFannation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeFannation

A Place for anime fans to come and chat with other anime fans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fall Out 3 Addiction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fall Out 3 Addiction. Empty
PostSubject: Fall Out 3 Addiction.   Fall Out 3 Addiction. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:25 am

What a Face

My brother is sending me to FOAA Fall out Addicts anonymous.
" Hi my name is Mandy.. I'm an Addict." Mostly cause I threatened to bite him if he tried to take the mouse away from me. I was blowing off a Super Mutants arm and he just picks it up. Sadly I never finished shooting off the dude's arm.. I was so close... Suspect Why is it so addicting? I would be playing it now if he didn't take the computer with him.. I just need a quick Super Mutant fix... That's all, maybe a few raiders too.

Augh! I wanna play Fall Out 3.
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
Lord of the Black Knights Zero
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out 3 Addiction.   Fall Out 3 Addiction. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:58 pm

I understand what you are going through. I love fallout 3 and am very addicted to it.
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out 3 Addiction.   Fall Out 3 Addiction. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 pm

The first step is Admitting your addicting, the next step is hiding in your closet and blowing things apart with a mini-gun...
Back to top Go down
Roscoe
Ziggy's Worker Drone
Ziggy's Worker Drone
Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out 3 Addiction.   Fall Out 3 Addiction. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:10 pm

I has only playd oblivion... am i can has cool?
Back to top Go down
ZiggyBoy
ZiggyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out 3 Addiction.   Fall Out 3 Addiction. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:21 am

Demino45 wrote:
The first step is Admitting your addicting, the next step is hiding in your closet and blowing things apart with a mini-gun...
Nah, use the fatboy lol!
Back to top Go down
https://animefannation.forumotion.net
Roscoe
Ziggy's Worker Drone
Ziggy's Worker Drone
Roscoe

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out 3 Addiction.   Fall Out 3 Addiction. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 am

can i try playing if i comes ovur?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out 3 Addiction.   Fall Out 3 Addiction. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Oh! I love Oblivion, I'm a bit more addicted to the cheats though. I know thats bad...
I have a feeling that Fallout will be the only thing that will keep me from boredum when I move to Indiana... Thank god for computer games....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out 3 Addiction.   Fall Out 3 Addiction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall Out 3 Addiction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeFannation :: Video games :: Computer games-
Jump to: